Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 378

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 378

Naruto Shippuuden 378

-------------------------------------------------

Meh. Jinchuuriki Obito looks doofy.

Looks like he was gonna go Akira for awhile there, but I guess he got his shit together.

So combining all 5 elements basically gets you, like, Dark Matter. That's cool.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Thu, 09-18-2014 at 12:24 PM.

Sage of the Six Paths, how the hell did he pull that off? I guess fusing with an incomplete no consciousness 10 tails is enough, and different than becoming a vessel, like the other Jinchuriki.

I need more, can't wait till next week.
    _

Sasuke and Naruto need to perform the Fusion Dance.

Quote Originally Posted by kmkze04 View Post
    Sasuke and Naruto need to perform the Fusion Dance.
    Bro I like just said that last thread. Way to copy me

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick-DBZ- View Post
    Sage of the Six Paths, how the hell did he pull that off?
    I'm sure Madara's is exaggerating.

That's like the 4th time a character has been described as "like the Sage of the Six Paths". Pain, Kabuto, Obito 100 episodes ago, etc.

And we know he's still not, because he doesn't have Sage Mode, which Kabuto said the SotSP's did. And he's got none of the Sage's tools, etc. Plus, the Ten Tails is still missing two beasts.

So Obito is far from being on the same level as the Sage.

He kind of looks like him though, it even looks like he has a fake version of one of his tools. It's the best copy cat so far.
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick-DBZ- View Post
    He kind of looks like him though, it even looks like he has a fake version of one of his tools.
    What, the staff?

While the SotSP has been shown with a staff, none of his 5 treasured tools is a staff. They're a rope, a short square sword, a feather fan, and 2 jars.

Yeah, the staff, it was a bad assumption on my part, thanks for the clarification.
    _

I will say, I did like Sasuke's little "the only one allowed to kill Naruto is me" moment.

I think sasuke will give naruto at least one of his eyes. There's no other way they'll get a big enough power boost. That's also the narutoverses version of fusion dance.

Oro might Edo tensei all of kabutos old gang like nagato and granny puppet master to buy enough time.

Quote Originally Posted by lelouch View Post
    I think sasuke will give naruto at least one of his eyes. There's no other way they'll get a big enough power boost.
    How exactly is that a power boost? Taking the eye from someone who's practiced with it, and is genetically compatible with it, so someone who is neither of those things? And with only one eye, he can't even summon the Susano'o.

If giving Naruto the Sharingan would somehow result in a Rinnegan, then sure, that would be a power boost. But it's Hashirama's wood style cells that awaken the Rinnegan.

Naruto with Sasuke's eyes would actually be less powerful that Naruto and Sasuke simply fighting together.

The power-up opportunities here seem pretty obvious:

For Naruto, there's regaining the other half of Kurama from his father. Which in addition to generally increasing his power, would give him access to whatever abilities Kurama's Yin chakra would grant him.

For Sasuke, the best chance for him to get a power-up would be if Hashirama had some way to transfer the Wood Style to Sasuke. In addition to giving him Wood Style, and it's related healing abilities, might also allow him to awaken the Rinnegan.

Although frankly, I think I'd prefer it if Sakura got Wood Style somehow. It fits with her skill set better.

Oro might Edo tensei all of kabutos old gang like nagato and granny puppet master to buy enough time.
    I don't see how he could. It's not like he just has all their DNA in his pockets.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Fri, 09-19-2014 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    How exactly is that a power boost? Taking the eye from someone who's practiced with it, and is genetically compatible with it, so someone who is neither of those things? And with only one eye, he can't even summon the Susano'o.
    Then maybe both eyes. Eternal Mangekyo + Sage Mode might do something.

What do you just want to throw random powers together and hope cool shit happens?

Just seems like making Naruto moderately more powerful at the cost of making Sasuke drastically weaker(and also blind) would be a net loss of strength for their team, not a gain.

It's not like they're fighting 1-on-1 battles here. It's basically everyone vs. Obito.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    What do you just want to throw random powers together and hope cool shit happens?

Just seems like making Naruto moderately more powerful at the cost of making Sasuke drastically weaker(and also blind) would be a net loss of strength for their team, not a gain.
    Is that not how naruto works?

As it is now, they have no chance. Combining those two powers might activate a synnergy where naruto gets rinnegan or smth, plus with other half of kyuubi might also get to SotSP level.

Without it no matter how many attacks our friends do, they're just on a different plane and don't make a dent

Is that not how naruto works?
    Lol, I suppose it is.

As it is now, they have no chance. Combining those two powers might activate a synnergy where naruto gets rinnegan or smth, plus with other half of kyuubi might also get to SotSP level.

Without it no matter how many attacks our friends do, they're just on a different plane and don't make a dent
    I think you're going about this all wrong.

They aren't going to win this fight with a super-awesome attack that disintegrates Obito.

They're going to win this fight with some kind of battle in the center of the mind where Naruto uses his connection to the Tailed Beasts to pull them out of Obito, leaving him powerless.

Apologies to Lelouch. I haven't been reading the previous threads for about a month now haha.