Thread: One Piece Chapter 759

One Piece Chapter 759

Teamwork makes the dream work!

So did they really just rape Mingo? I Hope he gets demolished (Hulk Vs Loki Level) and it wasn't his clone.

It seems to be the trend in post time-skip One Piece that Luffy always starts a fight with a massive punch right in the gut of the main villain (Hody, Ceasar, and now Doflamingo) followed by a drawn-out back and forth that involves the enemy doing something crafty instead of fighting back directly. I expect this won't be over just yet.

Also, I feel like it's almost uncharacteristic of Luffy to acknowledge that he's part of the "worst generation." He's never been one to care much for comparing himself to others, though I suppose he does get excited about titles.
    Last edited by Assertn; Thu, 09-04-2014 at 03:42 PM.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    Seemed like he was prepared for the possibility of getting cracked. I think that was too sloppy for him to still be chillin in the chair knowing law can manipulate his surroundings freely. Someone like that is too dangerous to have as an adversary when other unknown factors are present. I just saw that hit as the quintessential villain's pride inferring with their judgment. Damn shame but I'm kinda waiting on one bad guy to never underestimate anyone despite their grandiose view of their power. Oh well, so we have like 6 months before this arc will wrap up. Kyros, Robin, Zoro, Franky, and Sabo are still finishing their fights

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Crocodile never underestimated Luffy, did he?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Crocodile never underestimated Luffy, did he?
    Well, he did leave him unattended in a locked cage that was slowly filling with water all "Dr. Evil" style, as opposed to just... you know... killing him. Then he left him within an inch of his life TWICE without confirming his death.

To be fair, though, there were so many extraordinarily lucky breaks that happened in that arc that worked out in the Strawhats' favor.
    Last edited by Assertn; Thu, 09-04-2014 at 09:00 PM.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Oh yeah, I forgot about the cage.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

ANBU Captain
    Crocodile was busy. But he toyed around with him because of his feelings of superiority as a logia. He laughed at his attempts when he came back with the water. Closest person to try to shut all that down immediately was sakaizinu (sp). That magma admiral takes everything seriously. Even Borsalino(admiral kizaru) is too relaxed to honestly give opponents a lack of breathing room. Hopefully we will see that in Kaidou or WG top ranking officials (they have to be slightly powerful right)