Thread: I lost my sig, help me recover it!

I lost my sig, help me recover it!

So, it seems like my sig is 404'ing, and I don't think I have a back-up of it anywhere.

Does anyone around have a way of finding it for me and saving it, off a cache version or whatever? Or if anyone by chance saved it, and can send it to me?

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Do you have the original link, so that we can all check in our browser cache?

A description could help, because sometimes the obvious is hard to get back online in my brain

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Quote Originally Posted by David75 View Post
    Do you have the original link, so that we can all check in our browser cache?
    If you check this page's source, it seems to be: "http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8580/newsigssoz6.png".

I use Firefox and the cache is stored in a container format of its own, and it would look like real cyber detective work to dig anything out of it...

I do not have it in my cache it seems.

I don't know if you tried or if it might help but:
    Quote Originally Posted by ImageSchack
    I'm missing images
    If your account contains any missing or broken images we ask that you email us at is-support@imageshack.net, and if possible provide the image links in question. We will look into restoring the image back into your account as soon as possible.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Quote Originally Posted by David75 View Post
    I do not have it in my cache it seems.

I don't know if you tried or if it might help but:
    I'll try this later, but notice they mention "your account", I don't have any account. But we'll see.

2 post wonder.
    -----------------

Nice catch, I tried the web archive, but it seems I did not have the wits to do the right search.

edit:maybe the compression was too hard on the pic. But it might help when mailing IS
    Attached Images Attached Images

Awesome, thanks guys.

And LOL @ 2 post wonder.