Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 369

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 369

Naruto 369

-------------------------------------------------------

So Madara turned evil again just because he didn't get picked for Hokage? Seems petty. I mean, sure, everything he predicted about what would happen to his clan ended up happening, but it really feels like a self-fulfilling prophecy. Like he could have actually done something to prevent it if he'd stayed and helped instead of becoming the badguy instead Tobirama thought he was.

Tobirama's generally shitty attitude pushed Madara into becoming a villain, and Tobirama was Danzou's master, who's shitty attitudes created every other major villain in the series.

So basically, everything is the 2nd's fault.

So Sasuke has obtains both the MS and EMS since the last time he read the tablet, I wonder if there will be any interesting reveals on it if he reads it again. I mean, Nagato and Obito have already said what was supposedly said with their improved eyes, but they could have been lying.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Thu, 07-24-2014 at 10:31 AM.

I feel like it's going to be a good idea to skip next week's episode and watch the next two in a row to avoid a terribly placed cliffhanger.