Thread: One Piece Chapter 754

One Piece Chapter 754

Manga Panda

--------------------------------------

Damnit Bartolomeo, stop being a bitch.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    At this point I am starting to really not give a Fuck about who takes doflamingo's head.....just wanna see the battle. Also Zoro will NOT be outdone while these clowns are running around!!! Good to see the SHOW top tiers getting some respect.

That was a pretty boss move by Zoro. Also, Lol at luffy saying he had a 30 year beef with Doflamingo when he is like 20 years old at the most.

I find it hilarious how that samurai dude has a devils fruit involving painting, yet he's a terrible painter. I was JUST thinking how awesome it would be for Oda to give a person an ability that they can't properly utilize because they lack the creativity or knowledge or w/e. I mean, why does the devil's fruit always happen to complement the user's personality or strengths?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    yeah I guess I never thought about that....that would be crazy if there was a DF user that say, had the ability to become a shark but hates sharks or a user who had an ability to make words into weapons but they had little to no vocabulary .

It's been ages since we've seen any development with sanji and the ship, I wonder if Oda will leave that as something that needs to be resolved by the crew on the island after the arc ends?