Thread: One Piece Chapter 753

One Piece Chapter 753

10/4/04 - 8/20/07

It is starting to get a bit confusing, all this running around.

ANBU Captain
    kinda slow but I'm sure it'll be more interesting animated. I feel like they are really making Bellamy look more lame by every passing chapter

I have a feeling the dumb civilians are going to succeed in capturing Usopp and King Riku and make things lame.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    also in typical one piece fashion jinbei is tied up in some seemingly arbitrary situation that might randomly have relevance in the cannon portion of the story. I really can't stress how impatient I am to see what's going on with Sanji and company. The way that's going it seems like it will be drawn out so I guess it's onward and upward with the rest of this arc

The cover mini-stories are some of the most random things ever. But yeah, they always come back around as, at least, a passing reference in the main series.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Is anyone else wondering if Luffy will have a "fleet" of other captains behind him now? Such as how Whitebeard had Ace, Marco, etc. I think they will all fight over who is his 2nd ship, 3rd, etc. If this does happen, I could very well see them doing as Luffy does and they help people and furthers his reputation.

Jounin
    Bart would be his first one to join. But no i don't see it. Roger didn't have a fleet and he became the pirate king. He competed against people like Whitebeard and Shiki who had massive fleets and still conquered it all. So will Luffy. Small crew where everyone has a purpose and everyone is strong in their own way.