Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kiba's new look?

I think his new look is ownage

Don't get too attached to it.

why say sh!t like that??? half spoilers are just as bad as spoilers.. thanks alot

his new look is way better!

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

What is his new look? He just has his hood down right?

I dont think what Chi Chi said was even a half spoiler though. I mean if you told me Naruto will get a hat later I wont be mad(I have no idea if he gets a hat).

Kiba's new look is wicked as. He's ownage either way

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (minorthreat @ Dec 5 2003, 04:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> why say sh&#33;t like that??? half spoilers are just as bad as spoilers.. thanks alot </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    If you hadn&#39;t noticed, it is his free times clothes, free time as not on missions so if you want him to keep it, he would never go on missions anymore. Don&#39;t see how it is a spoiler.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (minorthreat &#064; Dec 5 2003, 04:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> why say sh&#33;t like that??? half spoilers are just as bad as spoilers.. thanks alot </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    he just took off his coat...and he&#39;s looked like that the past 3 epsiodes anyways, so stfu, so what if he puts his coat back on. it&#39;s not a spoiler

lucky....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (minorthreat @ Dec 5 2003, 04:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> why say sh&#33;t like that??? half spoilers are just as bad as spoilers.. thanks alot </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yea, we saw the &quot;new look&quot; when Naruto met with Hinata on his way to the dome...baaaaaaka...

that means all the people who didnt make it to the finals must have new looks then&#33;&#33; LOL durrrrrrrrrrrrr they haven&#39;t had time to change since being genins lol..seriously so much has happened, now that they had free time before the finals, you&#39;d think they&#39;d change or something..remember naruto wears pajamas to bed as seen in 52 or something ... new look, rofl

i dont consider him not wearing his jacket a new look, so i have no input, i do like his hair tho

He&#39;s just wearin free time clothes, just like Naruto didn&#39;t have his traditional orange on in the hospital when him and shikamaru saved Rock Lee from Gaara.

what the f*ck
    he looks the same.. and even if he has different clothing... who the hell cares about this man.. it&#39;s anime

people will discuss what they want. they&#39;re just waitin for the next episode i think kiba&#39;s a cutie with his hood down. i like to see his hair, plus his face isn&#39;t scarey since he&#39;s on &quot;down time&quot;.

You guys do know that kiba always had that look, and he just seems different becuase he had his hood on most of the times durring and before the chuunin exams. And know he has put it down and revealed how his hair really looks.

If you guys go back in the series, I think when Kiba fought Naruto, he had a flashback of the academy and there he had the same look as he does now.

Kiba&#39;s new look for now is alright, I like his hair because I have his hair but shorter.

Kiba looks damn nice.

Old Kiba =
    New Kiba =