Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 365

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 365

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 365 - 480p | 720p | 1080p

----------------------------------------------------------------------

YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES!

This is now my new favorite plot development ever! Perfectly timed too!

Naruto giving everyone the Demon Fox cloak was also really cool. It allows them to bring a bunch of characters that were too far behind to be of any use at this point in the story to be able to do something again. But now, it's like having just two badguys against an army of Jinchuuriki. It doesn't feel like the villains have the upper hand anymore.

Of course, that all changes if Sasuke and Oro bring all 4 of the Hokages into the fight. Whether it be on Madara's side, or even on a 3rd side trying to wreck both of the others.

But none of this is the part that really matters, which is that, if Orochimaru just got his arms back, then the other half of the Nine-tails chakra is on it's way to Naruto right now.

Which means another sweet shonen powerup. And this one is in no way an ass-pull. It was completely established within the story beforehand.

I'm just so happy about this. I always wanted Naruto to find a way to free his father and the Kyuubi from the Death God's stomach(or that Madara would do it to obtain that half of the Kyuubi for the TenTails). This isn't how I expected it to happen, but it's still awesome that it did.

I even like the method of the Jutsu. Summon the god in yourself and then cut your own stomach open? Awesome.

Although those Zetsu were awfully convenient. They had the exact number needed to sacrifice for the Hokage, give Oro a new body(which he should be happy to have because, hey, free Senju DNA, now he just needs the Sharingan he's always wanted), and for Juugo to restore himself.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Thu, 06-12-2014 at 12:14 PM.