Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 363

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 363

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 363 - 480p | 720p | 1080p

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aw yeah! Tailed Beast slobberknocker! To bad it was over so fast.

To be honest, Ten Tails looks kinda derpy. That eye is cool though.

You can tell Naruto's Friendship No Jutsu is already starting to wear down Obito. Madara seems completely unaffected though.

Interested to see if the Allied Forces can actually do anything here. An entire company was pretty much useless against Madara, and now they have, like, 5 times more guys, but Madara has Obito and the Ten Tails now.

I can't help but notice the 5 Kage didn't show up.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Fri, 05-23-2014 at 01:25 AM.

I can't help but notice the typical posters didn't show up.

Anyways I agree on the derp, and the 10 tails seems to favor the 1-tail heavily (skin consistency seems sandish... a sort of crazy look in its single eye).

How the hell are they going to deal with Madara though, he just beat the 5 Kage and really can only be sealed (come to think of it... do any of the 5 specialize in sealing? Maybe Garra?).

There must be a weakness though, otherwise he would have freed himself of Kabuto's influence immediately.

I don't really see how this 10 tails would live up to the fame. It only has the beasts 1-7, after all, and then some residual chakra from 8 and 9. It wouldn't surprise me if it started to crack at some critical point.

Sasuke's henchmen seemed to learn something significant about the zombie no jutsu a while ago, but as Sasuke has zero interest in this war, I wonder if it ends up mattering. But then again, Sasuke has always been doing whatever he wants, so he might disable Madara for any reason, no matter how trifling.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Sasuke's henchmen seemed to learn something significant about the zombie no jutsu a while ago, but as Sasuke has zero interest in this war, I wonder if it ends up mattering. But then again, Sasuke has always been doing whatever he wants, so he might disable Madara for any reason, no matter how trifling.
    Jeezus, I forgot Sasuke was even in this series. He's gotta do SOMETHING right? I mean, this is supposed to be the last arc.

Sasuke attacking Madara would be pretty goddamn random though. The only explanation for it I could see is if Sasuke pulled an "The only one allowed to destroy the Hidden Leaf/kill Naruto is me!"

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Sasuke attacking Madara would be pretty goddamn random though. The only explanation for it I could see is if Sasuke pulled an "The only one allowed to destroy the Hidden Leaf/kill Naruto is me!"
    Yeah. But that would be totally 100% Sasuke, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Yeah. But that would be totally 100% Sasuke, right?
    I suppose. But in this instance, given that the two big bads are Uchiha, it'd basically be betraying the Uchiha clan as well. Which is like the one thing he still gets all uppity about.

I feel like, Obito and Madara will end up defeated, but at the last moment, will pass their power and the execution of their plan to Sasuke.

And then we'll have that final climactic battle with Naruto vs. Sasuke at the end.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    there was a time when I thought kekkei genkais were rare or at least family exclusive
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sun, 05-25-2014 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    there was a time when I thought kekkei genkais were rare or at least family exclusive
    What are you referring to here?

Are you talking about the scenes where the squads where using all the same powers on the ten tails? Cause only, like, the quicklime guys were using a Kekkei Genkai.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    and the laser guys too...

its just that these techniques are suppossed to be "bloodline" limits and I doubt that these guys were all from the same family

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I doubt that these guys were all from the same family
    I dunno why.

There was like 50 Uchiha back before they got wiped out. I don't know why most other clans wouldn't be the same way. Especially given that they're an important source of military power for a village. Most people aren't as stupid as Danzou and ostracize the shit out of their most powerful clans, and instead encourage them to prosper and...um...multiply.