Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto 61 Questions

as far as i want to know if cousins have babies they'll be deformed ok?
    i dont care about the fact i just know what'll they'll appear to be to me

In the indian sub-continant cousins marry all the time, and only a few of the times are Some of their kids disabled.

If Hinata and Neji got kids, their first born child would be the heir of the Hyuga. Every child after that would become a Branch member. I think there is another reason why Hanabi still is main family, Hinata is too weak according to her father so he is thinking she might get killed. (If you look at his talk with Kurenai, I don't even think he cares.) So he is keeping Hanabi as a back-up.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>If Neji and Hinata marry would their kids be members of the branch family or the head family?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

for one they&#39;re cousins, 2ndly they wouldnt because of their personalities and thirdly the first born would be head family 2nd born would be branch, not to mention deformed from being cousins

the seal doesnt limit their powers, it is only there to basically kill them or hurt them as a form of control.
    the evil seal that sasuke has isnt strong at all and the one Anko recieved from the Hokage also wavered in strength so i dont know how you can say that Orochimarus cursed seal can be removed easily

if cousins have a child he/she wouldn&#39;t be deformed.
    intelligence?....

from a law point of view sex between two cousins isn&#39;t incest
    since the law is put there just because of the possible deformed children you&#39;d get you&#39;d assume they know that two cousins wont have deformed children...

but in the end none of the animes are real so who cares

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Dec 6 2003, 05:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>If Neji and Hinata marry would their kids be members of the branch family or the head family?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

for one they&#39;re cousins, 2ndly they wouldnt because of their personalities and thirdly the first born would be head family 2nd born would be branch, not to mention deformed from being cousins

the seal doesnt limit their powers, it is only there to basically kill them or hurt them as a form of control.
    the evil seal that sasuke has isnt strong at all and the one Anko recieved from the Hokage also wavered in strength so i dont know how you can say that Orochimarus cursed seal can be removed easily </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I never said that it could be removed easily i was wondering if there was a way to seal that cursed seal. I mean if they could get rid of Orochimaru&#39;s cursed seal then why would they seal it with another seal. (sounds confusing)

Anime Anoraks Annoymous (AAA) care &#33;

babies from cousins have agood chance of being deformed because their DNA is still closely related. They are more likely to have the same recessive genes and therefore their baby has no chance of picking up a dominant one. Thus we get deformed babies.

Incest is bad mmmkay? Not mixing the genepool enough can cause problems. Do what nature does: Strive towards entropy.

first born child [son] =&gt; heir
    first born child [daughter] =&gt; heir

second born child [son] =&gt; found a branch family
    second born child [daughter] =&gt; raising in the main family, marry into branch family

third, forth, ... child =&gt; like second

That&#39;s the way I think they handle it.
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)

I think Neji should dround and have someone do CPR on him&#33; THat way he dies, looses his seal and is ok&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 5 2003, 07:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I don&#39;t understand that....

Does that mean that the branch family can&#39;t use the byuakugan to it&#39;s full capabillity?
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    No, the seal will seal up the Byaukgun after the branch member dies, so that no enemies will be able to learn the secrets from a dead body.(But what about if a main family gets captured?)
    While the branch member is still alive, the seal acts like one of those shock collars to control animals...

Anybody have a good read on how old Hinabi is? 6?

Since Neji was sealed up when Hinata turned 3 (he would have been 4 or 5) it would seem that Hinabi has passed the point where she should have been sealed unless there is some other qualification that we haven&#39;t heard of.

Personally I think it has more to do with Hinata&#39;s father viewing her as a failure.
    Or perhaps he is taking his own guilt over his brothers death out on her?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheAwesomeChow @ Dec 8 2003, 09:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> babies from cousins have agood chance of being deformed because their DNA is still closely related. They are more likely to have the same recessive genes and therefore their baby has no chance of picking up a dominant one. Thus we get deformed babies. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i learned that in science but yeah your correct