Thread: One Piece Chapter 747

One Piece Chapter 747

Last edited by FelixZeroAlastor; Wed, 05-14-2014 at 12:09 PM.

Gahh... getting hard to follow. So Robin and the S.O.P. team are making their way up to the plateau while Luffy's group left it? And wtf was Fujitora talking about? I still don't get why he is wasting time with the strawhats right now.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Yeah, that was a bit confusing. I did enjoy Luffy losing his shit and laughing when he heard Peeka's voice though.

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Gahh... getting hard to follow. So Robin and the S.O.P. team are making their way up to the plateau while Luffy's group left it? And wtf was Fujitora talking about? I still don't get why he is wasting time with the strawhats right now.
    Perhaps Fujitora doesn't want to throw the world into chaos since Donny seems to have enough evidence on the island to cause problems in a lot of different countries.

Does onepiece use archaic Japanese? It seems most same-day translations have trouble with this series.

I guess we'll wait until next to see what Fujitora's true intentions are.

Rereading it, I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to know what his intentions are yet. Doflamingo made some vague comment about him not being an issue right now for some predetermined reason, but that he will have to take him out soon.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I want to see what voice they use for Pica. I'm picturing like someone on permanent helium.