Thread: One Piece Chapter 746

One Piece Chapter 746

Last edited by FelixZeroAlastor; Thu, 05-08-2014 at 08:56 AM.

Blog Entries
    Laughed so fucking hard at 5 star Usopp. Flamingo is jewing them up on Luffy though, his actual bounty is worth more than what he's offering

Usopp's reaction was hilarious. I was wondering how he got left out since he was the one responsible for reverting the toys.

Silly me I thought some of the them would have at least considered protecting their god. Instead they just said sorry you have to die.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

This has gotten way too chaotic for the quality of these translations to handle.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    Im hype to see this luffy zoro and law combo!! These battles will definitely be crowd pleasers. I hope sabo makes a unique use of the mera mera. I hope he doesnt just become known as fire fist sabo. That would be kinda lame. Hopefully they take this time to show sanji and company.

My only regret is that Bartolomeo will most likely suffer permanent Sanji-syndrome (make a first appearance in the series as a badass, only to regress and irreparably become a weak-kneed, yet still really strong, running gag.)
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    My only regret is that Bartolomeo will most likely suffer permanent Sanji-syndrome (make a first appearance in the series as a badass, only to regress and irreparably become a weak-kneed, yet still really strong, running gag.)
    I don't know I feel like Oda's made up for it with Mr. Prince, although we haven't seen him in a long time.

Considering Bartolomeo has been known to gun down innocent civilians in the past, I'd say we'll never see him in his full, pre-dressrosa glory.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

That seems so hard to believe now, maybe it was a translation mistake? I remember Eustass Kid had that rep but that made sense.

Not sure. I got that detail off the one piece wiki, which is usually pretty accurate from what I can tell. Plus, didn't he have a flashback sequence of him terrorizing people along the way to his dream?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Not sure. I got that detail off the one piece wiki, which is usually pretty accurate from what I can tell. Plus, didn't he have a flashback sequence of him terrorizing people along the way to his dream?
    Probably some MISUNDERSTANDINGS bulshit

Maybe there's a lack of distinction between casualities and actual murder. He doesn't come off as a stone-cold killer, rather just an asshole.

I think I'd rather he suffer sanji-syndrome than to have to sit through a retconned naruto-style flashback.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    Maybe there's a lack of distinction between casualities and actual murder. He doesn't come off as a stone-cold killer, rather just an asshole.
    I took it more like that. He's just a prick to be a prick. That no care attitude. However, Eustass Kid even looks like a psycho killer.