Thread: Third time lucky

what does image ready come in? elements? part of photoshop?

its part of photoshop

@serpico Thanks for the pics, it makes alot more sense now.

OK as usual opinions welcome etc. I think i am improving but not upto par with many here but i'll keep at it practice makes perfect

Looks cool but what i think would work well on that sig is if you animate the eyes changing from white to red.

Well its not bad by far. its cool Good quality Kabuto pics

@Serpico - You love your animated gifs dont you

Heh well yes I do love them I guess, but I just think it works really good in this case.

I made this version in about 5 min

It looks cool with the eyes glowing in red.

@Serpico - cool. is it easy to make these with image ready. And to copy to the next layer do you just go to copy layer or what do pick, I'm real curious

ok serpico i just stole that and i now have a new sig

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (snoogins &#064; Dec 5 2003, 11:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ok serpico i just stole that and i now have a new sig </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    hehe cool

@kakashisensei:

yes it is very easy, the original pic is on the first layer, then I have one layer with the red coloring on it (which i made using red gradient and smudge tool), then save that as a psd file.

open that psd in Imageready then on the timeline add frames, for each frame increase or decrease the opacity of the red layer a little bit. Also you can set how long each frame takes to play to get the timing right. Then choose &quot;save optimized as&quot; and save it as a gif.

*EDIT: no need to credit me snoogins, i only did 2 min of work

here is a pic how to do glow effects (obviously many other effects can be done in similar fashion, such as movement or changing colors etc) if that helps anyone