Thread: One Piece Chapter 745

One Piece Chapter 745

ANBU Captain
    And this is why it's HANDS DOWN the best of the big 3. I wish there was a more detailed explanation but im sure it will come as soon as the fight between luffy and doffy. Also was any body else thinking of Dragon ball gt when they got kicked outta the building? I was thinkin of that arc with the metal planet when pan kept getting ejected from the building.

Holy shit! Ok,even though his power is kind of broken, that was pretty badass. Haven't seen Luffy get served like that in a while.

I'm actually thinking back to Enru's game of kill and seek.

How does doffy expect to fight off the strawhats, gladiators, and marines all at the same time? There's an admiral there for Christ's sake, he's getting cocky.

So this whole time Don Flamingo was controlling his own puppet?

Plus Luffy got smacked hard. He let his guard down.

Fujitora is still in the tower with Doflamingo, right? His biggest prerogative is to ensure the safety of the citizens, as he was expressing when talking to the other marine dude. I can't imagine him sitting idly by as people are slaughtered down below.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    This arc still hasn't addressed the presence of big mom, Jesus burgess, and any lingering cp0 agents/kaido operatives. This arc is busy as fuck! Also the presence of the various countries leaders are a huge wild card given that cavendish/hakubo, blue gilly, king punch ugh, and the rest of those slightly noteworthy bounty carriers are there to be a huge pain in the ass. Along with the executive members this fight will be uphill considering the SHs are spread so thin. Sanji and crew are handling the yonkou situation with big mom giving Brooke nami chopper momonosuke time to escape/fight their way to the samurai island of Zou. Zoro seemingly hasn't been getting as lost since the time skip so I assume he's where he's supposed to be. Frankly got rocked. Sabo robin ussop hack koala and the tonnatta are at the smile factory but amongst a lot of potential assailants. Luffy law violet king riku and kyros are all outside the building. Meanwhile fujitora is close to doffy, Jesus burgess is lurking potentially calling BB, Bartolommeo and Bellamy are kinda AWOL and the fodder/marines/toys are running amok. CHAOS....

Ah genocide, I like the way Doflamingo does things. Seems to be the most thoughtful villain in One Piece thus far. It was strange seeing Luffy on the other end of one of those for a change, he is usually the one caving people's faces in. Totally should have seen the puppet thing coming especially after all the puppet shenanigans in that other manga but did not expect that for some reason.

I was wondering how this was going to go but it looks like Usopp's new followers will be negated by all the people that choose to take Doflamingo up on his offer. That will probably occupy the marines as well, leaving Luffy and company along with Fujitora to take down Joker and his remaining executives. I really want to see if Joker can walk the walk, he certainly seems to have a huge pair on him.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!