Thread: One Piece Chapter 744

One Piece Chapter 744

Epic. Hiatus. No!

There is a hiatus?

Somebody should trademark Usopping, because he does this seemingly all the time and it just becomes more and more ludicrous each time. " I. Will. Lead. You." Funny how despite everything Luffy has done he still always seems to be the least accomplished member of his 'family.' Still the funniest thing in all this was Law telling Luffy the alliance is over and Luffy telling him to shut up.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Kinda sad that Luffy didn't end up dual-wielding with the fire fruit, but I'm very interested to see if Sabo plays more of a role from now on than Ace did in the beginning. Between that and all the freed slaves, I'm expecting a huge army of allies for the Strawhats after this arc.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    A "million" followers: Check

The lies become truths, the Usopp ride never ends.

ANBU Captain
    Crazy thing is that ussop at some point might win a fight on his own steam and actually solidify his reputation. He's like ghe strawhat version of buggy the clown.
    Im glad they ended on this note for a week's hiatus. At least we got some closure for the most part

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    Crazy thing is that ussop at some point might win a fight on his own steam and actually solidify his reputation. He's like ghe strawhat version of buggy the clown.
    Im glad they ended on this note for a week's hiatus. At least we got some closure for the most part
    Wow cant believe he was sabo, came out of left field!

ANBU Captain
    I know.....there was almost NO EVIDENCE AT ALL! Not even a hint of foreshadowing

Quote Originally Posted by kyubisrage View Post
    Wow cant believe he was sabo, came out of left field!
    At least one person will be shocked at this news.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Yeah, he gave away his identity right from the get go. I thought his ability to control the mera-mera fruit was the most surprising thing about it. Just taking a bite out of the fruit and then using Ace's abilities like that seems rather sudden, it also pretty much negated all the tension that was built up about the tournament itself. Though all the other goings on would have done that anyway as it seems that we are pretty much going to drop everything else and have all the good guys get together to face whatever Mingo's Birdcage contingency is.

On that note, I really need to see Joker do something big. I mean I get it, he is ridiculously strong, has a crazy fruit ability, he is one of the shichibukai and a tenryubito but none of those things are unique. Altogether they might be enough to explain the whole Joker thing but I'm not sold on it yet.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Anyone get the feeling that Law is NOT in the seastone cuffs and used his ability to save Donflamingo?

ANBU Captain
    ....that would be a twist I would have never seen coming. If law secretly is evil and saved Doffy that would blow my mind

Doubt that's the case now since Law seems surprised that Doffy is using "bird cage".