Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 671

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    It happened back when Naruto was fighting Obito, when he freed the 4 tails and learned the names of the bijuu.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/572/9

Obito only put part of the 1 tail and 8 tails in Naruto, since they weren't present during that "meeting."
    How did Obito know that Naruto did not have the 1 tails or 8 tails with him from before? Was it a good guess?

Quote Originally Posted by viperwasp View Post
    How did Obito know that Naruto did not have the 1 tails or 8 tails with him from before? Was it a good guess?
    Because he was there?

Because he was there?
    No he wasn't

I actually like the Indra tie in; looking back at Sasuke's powers (lightning affinity). That makes a lot of sense unless Kishimoto just did a huge retcon (which I doubt). That being said, I would have rather seen a lot more Gai v Madara. That looks awesome.

Hard to believe this is the final battle we've all been waiting for all these years spent together reading this manga. The final Naruto and Sasuke potentials have been reached and we're about to start the beginning of the end here. It's been real, guys. Can't say I haven't enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    He wasn't "inside of Naruto" but he was at the battle. He was the one who summoned the bijuu, and lost control of them to Naruto, so he should know which ones Naruto has and which ones he doesn't.

He wasn't "inside of Naruto" but he was at the battle. He was the one who summoned the bijuu, and lost control of them to Naruto, so he should know which ones Naruto has and which ones he doesn't.
    He didn't know what happened, as he clearly has no idea what Naruto is talking about here

He just didn't know that the bijuu had names. But, he obviously had some idea that Naruto gained some of their chakra, as evidenced by the fact that he knew which ones to grab from Madara, i.e. the two that he was not controlling during that battle.

He just didn't know that the bijuu had names. But, he obviously had some idea that Naruto gained some of their chakra, as evidenced by the fact that he knew which ones to grab from Madara, i.e. the two that he was not controlling during that battle.

I was going to provide the same exact link DB_Hunter did a couple days ago. Actually the first image DB_Hunter provided was the exact image I was thinking of in my head when I was like how the hell did Obito know? He was not there. You can only use rough theories about how Obito knew. For example maybe he somehow found out when he was talking with naruto in the inner world? I know there thoughts and so forth kind of mixed together? He also became the Sage of Six Paths or whatever form you want to call it? Maybe he was able to directly sense what was in Naruto at that time? Or during those times? It's still bothers me but I assume he must of have known somehow or else...

1. Kishimoto messed up... Plot hole! (It Happens.)
    2. Obito grabbed some of the power of those tailed beasts for a different reason. Which is likely not true now. I originally though he grabbed some of the one tailed beast to give to Gaara and some of the 8th tailed beast to free bee! Both would have made sense.

the two that he was not controlling during that battle.
    I thought about this as well. However Naruto did not truly obtain there power right? At least not clearly. He did not really get a power up and we did not have any scenes of Naruto running out of power and than suddenly the tail beasts giving him Chakra like how the Kyuubi does? Or maybe they did to tell you the truth around the time when Naruto split his Charka to everyone I forget a lot of details. But Naruto had like that pow-wow with the tailed beasts in the inner world. He did not really do anything special with them like absorb them etc. So there is no real reason in my option that the 8 tailed beast could not have been present in the same inner world at that time right?

In the very least I don't remember Obito ever stating that he realized Naruto had gained powers or made an agreement with the tailed beasts? Except Naruto did tell him. But obito seemed clueless. However Sidnne your logic is not flawed,Obito did seem to know. Somehow....
    Last edited by viperwasp; Mon, 04-07-2014 at 01:30 AM.

Or it is Kishimoto writing in some retcon BS, as the alternate theory is asserting.

Whatever helps you be cynical.

Whatever helps you be cynical.
    I can't wait for the thread for the next chapter to be posted. I want to comment on a couple things. Almost feel like commenting here but I have to wait.