Thread: Bleach Chapter 570

Bleach Chapter 570

well, at least he got the powers of the new one straight on the mark.
    I don't care who he fights (is it Yachiru? who is the other one?) and i won't remember the minute the 'fight' against him ends.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    I think we are all just waiting till Kenpachi comes back to just murder everything.

Idgaf, Rukia's Bankai looked fucking baller.

The silence is coming.
    -----------------

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    So, I`m just wondering, call me stupid or whatever. I thought that it was explained early on that the shinigami could not use bankai because the quincy would just steal it. So, Rukia, Renji and Co, KNOWING this went out to train and they came back with the bright solution that all they had to do was to bankai harder. Am I the only one not cool with this? I know Urahara dispelled the quincy`s stealing ability, but Rukia and Renji couldn`t have possibly expected something like this to happen. What was Renji`s plan in case he is unable to bankai?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    So, I`m just wondering, call me stupid or whatever. I thought that it was explained early on that the shinigami could not use bankai because the quincy would just steal it. So, Rukia, Renji and Co, KNOWING this went out to train and they came back with the bright solution that all they had to do was to bankai harder. Am I the only one not cool with this? I know Urahara dispelled the quincy`s stealing ability, but Rukia and Renji couldn`t have possibly expected something like this to happen. What was Renji`s plan in case he is unable to bankai?
    Yes, their plan was to bankai harder. If the circle block doesn't fit into the square hole, then hit it harder until it breaks through.

Lucky for them Urahara (yeah just Kubo) planned for that...