Thread: Naruto Chapter 666

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    Just wanted to ask bc "someone" clearly has a problem with my posts, but no one else thinks it makes no sense that the 4th in sage mode is slower than kakashi taking the time to turn his head and use kamui in addition to obito using his??? I mean my speculations and comments are no different from the rest of u but I'm gettin negative rep for stating the obvious. Honestly the rep system is pointless but really? My comments upset u that much? Grow up

Anyways I wonder if Lee brought the gourds to suck out more chakra? It would be hilarious if they put madara in a jar. How demeaning would that be for him lol. All that power and he's stuck like a pickle
    I think people either have problems with my posts or problems with most of our posts. This community seems a little hostile but I don't care been 6 months since I have checked my rep. It's kind of pointless. We all make roughly the same type of comments here. Anyone who takes this forum seriously enough to submit positive or negative rep or thinks that it really matters needs a reality check. Where geeks talking about anime on the internet. Sorry manga in this case. I like everyone here except for those who directly insult other users! And since my memory is so bad I don't really remember who here directly insults other users.... So yeah don't worry about it. I appreciate just about every comment.

As for your post yes speeds and or power levels are messed up. A lot of things that seem odd to me! First of all I'm not sure about you guys but Kamui has always seemed to be fucking fast! I'm not just talking about the fading out of existence but Obito teleported people into the other dimension extremely quickly! Like when Sasuke was about to be crushed by the gravity cube of death. Also I forget what most of those special sage of the six paths tools did but we all know that Gai and his group is going to make use of them. Madara getting stuck inside a jar would be interested but he would escape in the very next panel! lol
    Last edited by viperwasp; Sun, 03-02-2014 at 11:37 PM.