Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episodes - 349-361 (filler)

Quote Originally Posted by kmkze04 View Post
    353/354 worth watching or no?
    depending if you have anything better to do at all

Quote Originally Posted by kmkze04 View Post
    353/354 worth watching or no?
    It's just a continuation of 352. So no.

those eps didn't do it for me.
    The fillers are going downhill fast.

I decided to stop watching until the real deal is bad. I have gone through enough annoying kid fillers in the past.

But this kid's different...she turns into smoke! And her clan's only weakness is (I shit you not) a gentle breeze.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Sat, 03-08-2014 at 04:51 AM.

Wow, just saw episode 358. Itachi's still my favorite character but he seems dense as shit. Why the hell did he not call out Danzo right there and then and say he attacked Shisui? Even if it's Danzo's word against his, it would at LEAST raise enough suspicion to start monitoring Danzo more or stripping him of some authority. With both Itachi and the Third there I don't think Danzo could have done much.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    An Uchiha blaming a higher up in the village for something there is no proof of? It would only make them even more suspicious. Remember they Uchiha were under constant observation already.

This is Danzo had already got caught by the Third before with trying to kill Kakashi. I think they BOTH would have been put under more surveillance, which would be fine for Itachi but not fine for Danzo.

Also, has it been revealed in the anime yet what exactly those Uchiha secret stones say?

Quote Originally Posted by lelouch View Post
    Also, has it been revealed in the anime yet what exactly those Uchiha secret stones say?
    Well, supposedly they say more depending on what level your eyes are.

At Sharingan level, I think they just tell you how the Mangekyo is activated, and with a Mangekyo, they tell you how to obtain an EMS.

I assume having an EMS explained how you get the Rinnegan, because when Kabuto told Madara about how he activated it in Madara's body, Madara was surprised he figured it out without having a Sharingan.

I know there's even more if you have the Rinnegan, but I don't remember what it was, or if they've actually said yet.

Danzo is such a douchebag. In his misguided and self-righteous flimsy attempts to keep the village safe, he actually is causing and causes straight up NO good.

Yes. He's basically responsible for created every major threat to Konoha outside of Madara himself. And at this point, I wouldn't put it past him to have time traveled into the past and fucked up something bad enough to cause that as well.

These fillers are better than canon. Excellent past few episodes.

Which ones exactly? I haven't even been bothering to download them.

EDIT: Ah, I see now. If you're an Itachi fan, there's a lot to take in here, and it fills in a bunch of gaps(if you can consider anime filler something that can actually fill in story gaps).

Few continuity errors in there though. Like Sasuke acting like a hardass to Naruto when they were little even though previous implications were that he didn't become an aloof dick till AFTER his clan was slaughtered.

Anyway, as much of a monster as Danzo is, everyone basically deserved all the fucking they got for letting him continue to operate as long as they did. I mean, they caught the fucker committing treason like a half a dozen times and they still just let him keep right on doing what he was doing.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Thu, 04-24-2014 at 03:03 AM.

That final filler episode was a pretty nice episode.

I thought it was funny that Sakura's entire purpose on Team 7 had nothing to do with her abilities, and she was only there because she's a girl.

So were Sakura's parents ever even shown in the manga? I don't think I've ever seen them before. But I know they were in, like, one of the movies or something.

Quote Originally Posted by lelouch View Post
    Wow, just saw episode 358. Itachi's still my favorite character but he seems dense as shit. Why the hell did he not call out Danzo right there and then and say he attacked Shisui? Even if it's Danzo's word against his, it would at LEAST raise enough suspicion to start monitoring Danzo more or stripping him of some authority. With both Itachi and the Third there I don't think Danzo could have done much.
    This bothered me at first too, but while I was watching I tried to put myself in Itatchi's shoes...

He doesn't really know at this point if the Hokage or the two other elders were involved in some, all, or none of all this trickery and secretiveness and all that. In his eyes, It's Him and Shisui - their shared dream - VS. everyone. Calling out Danzo right there might be stupid if A) the others are in on it he's dead right there or B) Danzo kills him later.

I dunno, that's how I ended up lookin at it.

These fillers were pretty easy to watch, when I found out cannon was coming back i just watched them straight through. There were some good nostalgic moments, and some cool scenes overall. If you have some spare time, give them a watch. Leaps and bounds ahead of the curry of life
    Last edited by Kagari; Sat, 05-10-2014 at 08:15 PM. Reason: didn't quote

lucky....

Basically, everything but the smoke clan shit was fine.