Thread: Bleach Chapter 567

Bleach Chapter 567

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/567/1

Is it bad that all I can think is "It would really suck to have sex with Rukia"? Hahahaha. Talk about a cold fish. Literally.

Wait...What? That sounds like the most useless weapon ever.

Most useless? She sounds like she's the most overpowered shinigami at this point. She can instantly kill anyone in a 4 second timeframe.

However, the absolute zero part hurt my brain. Physically, at absolute zero, no molecules should be able to move including her own body.

a theological debate... all quincy powers are used to fight Hollows (remember them?), so probably this fear virus (why couldn't it just be some sort of poison or acid? something without stupid reasons...) can also work on hollows. but that means hollows are living beings, which makes killing them murder by human standards.
    well, it's a bit of bullshit, because we already knew hollows live the most fearful life, but that's besides the point.

good for rukia, now, let's be done with this shit manga.

Quote Originally Posted by enkoujin View Post
    However, the absolute zero part hurt my brain. Physically, at absolute zero, no molecules should be able to move including her own body.
    Indeed; suspension of disbelief utterly shattered.
    -----------------

Most useless? She sounds like she's the most overpowered shinigami at this point. She can instantly kill anyone in a 4 second timeframe.

That is what I mean. 4 seconds is a very short time and yes, she should not be able to move.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar

Her success rate with the technique is 0%.
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Wed, 02-12-2014 at 10:29 AM.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie