Thread: One Piece Chapter 736

One Piece Chapter 736

That is interesting...Donflamingo really didn't know that Luffy had escaped.

Yeah, kind of nice to see him legitimately pissed, though I'm surprised he was really phased at all.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    Goddamn cockteasin Oda!!! I thought we would see Sabo fight this chapter!! Anyways, I think this last event is rigged. Clearly doffy hoped luffy would lose and become a toy along with the rest and then topple law and violet in one stroke. I guess not having luffy accounted for makes things slightly more annoying. This last event says you must steal the mera mera not battle for it. Thought that's really shady considering they would have no way out of the stadium. I'm guessing Blackbeard and co. show up to take it from the victor anyways and bust Jesus burgess out once it hits the fan. I don't see any of Blackbeard's crew taking a loss before the final battles

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    Goddamn cockteasin Oda!!! I thought we would see Sabo fight this chapter!! Anyways, I think this last event is rigged. Clearly doffy hoped luffy would lose and become a toy along with the rest and then topple law and violet in one stroke. I guess not having luffy accounted for makes things slightly more annoying. This last event says you must steal the mera mera not battle for it. Thought that's really shady considering they would have no way out of the stadium. I'm guessing Blackbeard and co. show up to take it from the victor anyways and bust Jesus burgess out once it hits the fan. I don't see any of Blackbeard's crew taking a loss before the final battles
    its obvious the guy fighting in the ring is Mr.2 pose as luffy, thats why don flamingo is confused because he used his ability to clone himself...why everyone thinks its sabo? when there is a possibility it could be mr.2 they actually didn't show him died .....
    "The End Justify The Means"

Quote Originally Posted by paper mache View Post
    its obvious the guy fighting in the ring is Mr.2 pose as luffy, thats why don flamingo is confused because he used his ability to clone himself...why everyone thinks its sabo? when there is a possibility it could be mr.2 they actually didn't show him died .....

Except why would Mr. 2 be carrying around a pipe (the same type of pipe Sabo had in the flashbacks), considering he only fights with his legs?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post

Except why would Mr. 2 be carrying around a pipe (the same type of pipe Sabo had in the flashbacks), considering he only fights with his legs?

dude that means nothing they all have pipes in the pic ??? I just poke a big ass hole in your logic
    "The End Justify The Means"

Back in my day trolling used to mean something...

Quote Originally Posted by paper mache View Post
    dude that means nothing they all have pipes in the pic ??? I just poke a big ass hole in your logic
    Why the hell would Mr. 2 have a pipe? Seriously.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07