Thread: Naruto Shippuuden 346 & 347

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Naruto Shippuuden 346 & 347

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 346 - 1080p | 720p | 480p

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 347 - 1080p | 720p | 480p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some interesting reveals/confirmations in this episode.

1. It's good to know for certain that the Rinnegan comes from Sharingan+Senju DNA. But apparently, it takes decades to actually work. So that leaves little chance of Sasuke obtaining it during the course of the series unless the series has some kind of far future epilogue.

2. So Nagato's eyes were actually Madara's eyes? I guess that kills any hope I had of Naruto awakening the Rinnegan.

3. So Black Zetsu was some kind of infusion of White Zetsu with Madara's will? Given that to be the case, it's weird that he turned out so disappointing. He didn't even seem to have any influence over events, so I don't really see what the point was. Unless his only purpose was to teach Obito all the Jutsu that Madara knew.

So....is the metal that the Rinnegan users extract from their bodies actually wood? Cause Madara pulled his from the Hashirama tree and said it represented his will. Does that mean all the Pains are actually controlled by Madara's will?

4. I don't get why Madara unplugged himself. It doesn't seem like there was any real reason for him to kill himself. Given that he just met Obito, it seems very Bond Villain of him to simply off himself and just assume everything in his decades long scheme would go exactly as planned without him to oversee it.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Thu, 01-23-2014 at 08:45 PM.