Thread: Bleach Chapter 565

Bleach Chapter 565

Jehova...
    well, at least it was interesting, drinking the blood of the savior and what not.

reminds me a bit of the final arc of eat man.

still, if he gets back the power of whoever dies, won't that mean they can poison him with hollowness? like when they got back the bankais by infusing them with hollow stuff?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

This would have been a much better revelation had they built it up. They just kinda dropped it. Considering his power, why does Ishida matter again?

I doubt that he can be poisoned with hollow powers. Most likely just his soldiers.

Ishida is important because he is the only non-pureblood (aside from Ichigo), who was spared from the Quincy holocaust. Yhwach thinks Ishida has some unknown powers that surpasses the normal Quincy and made him his "successor"... whatever that means.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    So what? Ishida is gonna go all Gohan on is with his half-blood powers?
    Also, I am still waiting on Aizen to pop up saying it's all going according to his plan.
    Last edited by NeoCybercoin; Thu, 01-23-2014 at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    So what? Ishida is gonna go all Gohan on is with his half-blood powers?
    Also, I am still waiting on Aizen to pop up saying it's all going according to his plan.
    Technically Ishida's mother was a half-blood, which explained why she perished during the Quincy holocaust; therefore, Ishida is 75% Quincy and 25% human.

if ichigo sword spirit was jehova at first, does that mean ichigo got his shonen strength by having a bit of his soul?

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    From what I understand Zangetsu was the manifestation of his quincy powers. That's it. Ishida actually got a bit of Quincy Jesus's soul. Ichigo didn't.