Thread: One Piece Chapter 735

One Piece Chapter 735

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    So that's what's his name? The other kid that was friends with Luffy and Ace?

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    You mean Sabo?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Yeah that's the one.

This translation kinda blows. Feels a bit harder to read than usual.

I'm curious to know what powers the other Doflamingo members have. The big hairy dude seems like he has an ability to alter his weight, but that can't be it... Ms. Valentine already had that power.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    What happened during the last reverie? I remember that event had some significance. Anyways fujitora might be on to something with abolishing the shichibukai program. I mean so far only Hancock jinbei mihawk really adhered to the titles. Croc planned a coup, gekko Moira was biding his time for a massive zombie army, doffy is clearly running around as he pleases, Blackbeard is doing what he wants, and kuma was always a revolutionary spy. The title is just that. Every pirate this far really has used it to their own devices. Even Hancock betrayed the title to help luffy. It would make waves but then the marines would have to do somethin about the remaining emperors and the revolutionaries. The balance seems to be taking measure to "re-balance" itself again thru the new players in this era

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    What happened during the last reverie?
    Wasn't that when all the kings in the world got together at Mariejois? The guy from Arabasta thought that the guy from Drum was bad news, etc.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."