Thread: Gundam Build Fighters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FelixZeroAlastor View Post
    So Aila has a Zero/Trans-Am system on top of invisible funnels. Hopefully, her loss will not be a some fist fighting BS.
    I don't think that was Trans-am. Pretty sure with Trans-am, the whole MS glows red. Zero system I can see, though.

Quote Originally Posted by vejita613 View Post
    Zero system I can see, though.
    It looked exactly like something like that. This fight was so unstylish and brutish that it was hard to really see where Aila's own skills ended and the computer took over. Obviously she has fought every battle so far depending on the computer link. When she dropped out of that, at least for a large part, she started to suck quite badly, especially at this level, against opponents like Fellini. The fact the chairman said it doesn't matter if her brain is fried as she could be replaced any time suggests the same: The strength of Team Nemesis doesn't depend on the pilot's skills, but on the compatibility with the system.

While it's kind of a pity the first fight we really saw from Aila was marred by her regrets and hesitation and the subsequent consequences, I suppose something like this was foreshadowed since a long time ago. She even said in one episode the gunpla fights are nothing but painful. After seeing this episode, it's quite clear why she never told Reiji who she is; the gunpla fights are totally different for her compared to everybody else.