Thread: Gundam Build Fighters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    One thing bothering me is how nobody's paying any attention to Aila's fighting style, which is utterly different from everybody else. I reckon nobody knows what's really happening when her opponents are immediately obliterated. You'd think people would strive to find out what's going on so that they could defend themselves against it, especially if she's a one-technique wonder, despite the lance the mecha is carrying as well. All the others are fighting remarkably traditionally compared to her.
    Considering that the plot progresses similar to say, Beyblade, etc., I doubt it would be an issue until the actual fight against any of the real competitors (because, let's face it, everyone else is just there to be blown up.). Everyone in the tournament practically have the mindset of "no one is a threat" save for Sei and Reiji. In fact, their Gundam has been the only one that has been analyzed by their competitors. So far, the biggest threats should be Aila (Invisible/Mirrored Funnels), Nils (some sort of plavsky particle power up with the secondary arms), and Tatsuya (Lots of guns).

So far, the show has been great. I do appreciate that all suits are basically equal and can be destroyed with a well placed shot. This makes it so no one suit is the end all be all. Can't wait to see the Exia Dark Matter (last silhouetted gundam in the opening). If I had to guess, the last enemy will either be that or Tatsuya.

Edit: This show reminds me alot of Angelic Layer, just with Gundams.

Quote Originally Posted by vejita613 View Post
    She's obviously using some sort of funnel/bit system, but there aren't even any beams. Possibly extremely fast, melee version?.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelixZeroAlastor View Post
    So far, the biggest threats should be Aila (Invisible/Mirrored Funnels),
    After a couple of her wins, I began to think maybe it's some kind of monofilament whip, naturally powered by the plavsky particles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    After a couple of her wins, I began to think maybe it's some kind of monofilament whip, naturally powered by the plavsky particles.
    Probably more like fangs from 00 since we can't be sure she is even firing. Maybe she is firing condensed plavsky particles.

I kinda hate that bandai has toys since it ruins the surprise of what some of the suits in the opening will look like. I won't post them here, but for those interested, scans have poped up of what Miss Sazabi and Exia Dark Matter look like.