Thread: Bleach Chapter 564

Bleach Chapter 564

Well, if Renji is this strong, then Byakuya must be on god level with Ichigo now. Hopefully Rukia does something better than suck now.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    This chapter was horrible.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

well, I'll bite. what's the difference between Zabimaru and sohou zabimaru?
    might still be the lamest battle in bleach. hard to tell the stool level among all the crap.

I like how it took the shinigami 500+ years or however old they are to get to their skill level in the beginning of bleach; and then in the past 3 years they get 9000% stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by lelouch View Post
    I like how it took the shinigami 500+ years or however old they are to get to their skill level in the beginning of bleach; and then in the past 3 years they get 9000% stronger.
    Did you really have to go there with the nine-thousand remark?

I'm more or less curious, did Renji teleport? It seemed like the long snake-section from his blade to his back made him teleport.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Chaos View Post
    Did you really have to go there with the nine-thousand remark?

I'm more or less curious, did Renji teleport? It seemed like the long snake-section from his blade to his back made him teleport.
    It doesn't matter as he showed off ALL of his attacks. This means he will be downed in one hit in the next chapter Captain Commander style or after Rukia kills the guy who knocked her out in the last fight.