Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you think the jounin exam is like?

What do you think the jounin exam is like? Do you think there even is an exam, or when a chuunin reaches a certain point of strength/intelligence he can become a jounin? I don't think anything about it has been said in the anime or the manga so what are your ideas?

I think maybe when a chuunin has a certain amount of missions chuunin level, he/she takes a jounnin level mission and so forth...

if there was one, i'd think it'd be the same as a chunnin exam, cept everyone is alot harder to fight cuz its chunnins instead of gennins.

Imagine having a lot of Jounin-level chunnins entering your village from different villages and countries, which would be very dangerous (and stupid). My guess would be for the leaf, Jounin are promoted from talented Anbu member.

They could probably do it on a neutral land specifically used for the jounin exam. I dunno, maybe.

you would think that they would just get picked cus they dont have a hokage exam and the level of ninja is a little bit tooo high to have a tourney of that magnatude

yeah, it seems like any kind of tournament would end in a whole lot of dead chuunins who would jump in and stop the battle when the judge deems it to be over, if the contestants are possibley stronger than he/her? also, they're so destructive, i doubt any kind of arena would be able to stad a tournament of any length

i dont care what the jounin exam is like since they wont come that far in the series.

what makes you think that.

at the rate the anime is going there may be an entire second have where naruto is an adult and possible even hokage.

the anime has the potential to continue on for a long time.

I imagine the Jounin exam would be a much more personal thing. When an individual Chunin is ready to try he would be put through certain tests to be given either by the Hokage or by a group of Jounins.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

I bet you anko probally just gave the 3rd a BJ and she was in.

maybe gai did too...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (p3psi @ Dec 5 2003, 03:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I bet you anko probally just gave the 3rd a BJ and she was in.

maybe gai did too... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    wow thats kinda disturbing, i have a hard time thinkin gai is gay, he just gets excited about ... nevermind...

the chuunins get to fight the jounins.

future jounins are decided on the chuunins performance.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sangai sakusei &#064; Dec 5 2003, 01:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> what makes you think that.

at the rate the anime is going there may be an entire second have where naruto is an adult and possible even hokage.

the anime has the potential to continue on for a long time. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Are you thinking about Naruto X or Naruto GT &#33;?

btw p3psi i really like your avatar... LOL so funny

ShAr!nGaN
    to get the answer go here
    ----&#62; http://www.gelitten.com/game/dieb.php?id=24098

i doubt there would be an exam, they wouldnt want to lose valuable chuunins and they can probably tell who deserves to be a jounin or not by the success of their missions

It is probably after you gain experience or show exceptional skills.

theres probably a set amount of missions that have to be completed

for those that said they&#39;d make it to the jounin exams if there was one at all that isnt true, unless of course they do a time jump.
    i&#39;m expecting them to finish one big goal at the end of the series then it&#39;ll have small time jumps to show their accomplishments but nothing more then a few scenes

Is there even a jounin exam ? I came to think that the title of Jounin goes to those chuunin who have the best performance in the field, and that it is given to the cream of the crop Chuunins.
    "You'll soon see what Gotham City is like without fear, and it won't be pretty. Fear is the glue that holds society together, it's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear. Is power." - The Scarecrow