Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 342

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Kakashi isn't Uchiha. He will never be able to use sharingan like any random person from Uchiha could have with suitable training and motivation. Kakashi isn't thus comparable.
    Are you saying that Kakashi is incapable of bleeding from his eye?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

I'll say it.

It seems like bleeding from the eye is an Amaterasu-specific thing. As I don't think I've seen Tsukiyomi, Kamui or Kotoamatsukami cause it.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    I'm not sure if Sasuke has a genuine EMS. I mean Itachi transferred his techniques to him at the end of their death battle. Tobi himself said that Itachi had them put a trigger in Amaterasu the moment Sasuke saw Tobi.
    Like Buff said, that all happened before. Since then, Sasuke overused his MS to the point of blindness fighting Danzo, and has actually implanted Itachi's eyes.

By everything that's been described to us, his eyes should be EMS now. They even look different than they did before the operation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Kakashi isn't Uchiha. He will never be able to use sharingan like any random person from Uchiha could have with suitable training and motivation. Kakashi isn't thus comparable.
    The only advantage they've ever shown the Uchiha's use of the Sharingan over Kakashi's is that Kakashi uses a lot more chakra due him not having Uchiha blood.

They've never said he's been inferior in it's usage in any other way. And, given his reputation, he's probably better with it than a lot of them.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Mon, 12-16-2013 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    The only advantage they've ever shown the Uchiha's use of the Sharingan over Kakashi's is that Kakashi uses a lot more chakra due him not having Uchiha blood.

They've never said he's been inferior in it's usage in any other way.
    I'd say that's plenty inferior. Like comparing a semi-automatic rifle to a machine gun.

I suppose it is.

So the argument you're making is basically, "Kakashi isn't blind yet because he doesn't have enough chakra to use his MS often enough to actually go blind."

Fair enough.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Tobi doesn't even use his advanced Sharingan version, he can do his stuff without using the MS

also

Itachi's MS isn't his own either, he got one eye from a friend (see flashback)
    if I'm not mistaken, his own MS is that special illusion-jutsu

and I wonder why Tobi has the Rinnegan(?) if he is not really going to use it, or did he just grab it to get knowledge about the techniques he required

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Tobi doesn't even use his advanced Sharingan version, he can do his stuff without using the MS
    Do you have any proof of that? They've never shown his Sharingan WHILE he's used his dimensional powers before.

Itachi's MS isn't his own either, he got one eye from a friend (see flashback)
    if I'm not mistaken, his own MS is that special illusion-jutsu
    The one he got in the flashback is the one he implanted in the crow that he stuck inside Naruto(notice how it looks nothing like Itachi's MS).

Itachi's MS is:
    Right Eye: Amaterasu
    Left Eye: Tsukiyomi
    Both: Susano'o

Shisui's MS is:
    Right Eye (which Danzo stole): Koto Amatsukami
    Left Eye (which he gave to Itachi): Koto Amatsukami

And just to save time...

Sasuke's MS:
    Right Eye: Inferno Style - Flame Control
    Left Eye: Amaterasu

Ubito's MS:
    Right Eye (being used by Tobi): Dimensional-jutsu that's slightly different than Kamui.
    Left Eye (given to Kakashi): Kamui

Madara's MS:
    Right Eye: ?
    Left Eye: ?

and I wonder why Tobi has the Rinnegan(?) if he is not really going to use it, or did he just grab it to get knowledge about the techniques he required
    He did use it, to control his 6 Pains. And presumably the Rinnegan is also what allowed him to summon and control the statue.

But you're right, he's wasting a lot of it's powers. He's not using the Almighty Push, or the Jutsu absorbtion or any of the other shit it does.

Kakashi gave the excuse before that channeling the tailed beast energy to his Pains must have been using too much concentration for them to use the other Rinnegan powers, but now that they're gone, there's no reason he shouldn't be using the Rinnegan powers himself.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Thu, 12-19-2013 at 03:11 AM.

He's facing pretty tough opponents, so maybe he's sticking to what he knows the best, hesitant to rely on something he acquired very recently.

Maybe.

Still, you'd think Almighty Push would be pretty fucking awesome for him given that he still has his own MS to fall back on while it recharges.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Maybe.

Still, you'd think Almighty Push would be pretty fucking awesome for him given that he still has his own MS to fall back on while it recharges.
    He's trying to absorb people though. That doesn't go well with pushing.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

The other possibility for why he's not using the powers might be because he's not a Senju descendant. So using the Rinnegan powers eats up his chakra way to fast just like the Sharingan does for Kakashi.

Do you have any proof of that? They've never shown his Sharingan WHILE he's used his dimensional powers before.
    ~12:10

can't get any more obvious than this

~12:10

can't get any more obvious than this
    Um...wtf are you talking about?

His eye isn't visable at all while he's sucking things in in that scene. All you can see is an empty black hole in his mask.

It's exactly the same in the manga.

watch 12:10
    then read what kakashi is saying @ 14:00 and try to connect 2 dots.

I see what you're saying.

I'll concede that he probably doesn't need to activate his MS to use the phasing aspect of his power. But the sucking things in and out thing is almost certainly his MS at work, just like it is with Kakashi.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I see what you're saying.

I'll concede that he probably doesn't need to activate his MS to use the phasing aspect of his power. But the sucking things in and out thing is almost certainly his MS at work, just like it is with Kakashi.
    Didn't they clarified it's all just one technique, how can one part require ms but not the other?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

That's what I thought, but they do show things passing through him while only his regular Sharingan is active.

That might just be the animators fucking up though, as I haven't seen any of that in the manga. They always just show dark holes in the mask when he's passing through stuff in the manga.

EDIT: Well, that was a poorly timed statement, since this week's episode shows that he obviously CAN phase through things with his normal Sharingan, since that's how he got into Madara's cavern.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Thu, 01-09-2014 at 10:44 AM.