Thread: Naruto Shippuuden 341

Naruto Shippuuden 341

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 341 - 1080p | 720p | 480p

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So many...mixed feelings.

On the one hand, it's kind of awesome that Orochimaru is back.

On the other hand, I think they way they brought him back was convoluted and stupid. Especially since there was a much easier way Kishi could have had them do it instead.

I don't know why, if he knew he was bringing back Orochimaru, he didn't just have Itachi give him the Totsuka blade. It would have made way more sense to have Sasuke just release him from the jug, then it would to have him make a fully functioning Orochimaru out of a tatoo and a chunk of flesh.

This "All-knowing" thing sounds interesting. The only person I think he could be referring to is the Sage of the Six Paths. But then they refer to it as "them" several times. So I dunno.

Still annoyed that the tentacle is enough to revive the Ten Tails.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Thu, 12-05-2013 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Still annoyed that the tentacle is enough to revive the Ten Tails.
    I think he's reviving nine and a half tails. But he likes to round up.

Anyway, say what you want, but I'm starting to like Sasuke a bit more. He says he's still seeking the single-minded revenge, but he feels a bit less emo and he wants to learn of things bigger than those he sees right in front of him. Naruto dreams of things bigger than he sees, so I guess they are kind of more equal, even if in different ways (knowledge, ideology). I also like the fact he doesn't bother to listen to aimless prattle and just does what he wants to do. Though it's too early to say such things about Sasuke, but those are signs of bigger men. I find it pleasant I don't feel like I need to keep hoping Sasuke gets no scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    He says he's still seeking the single-minded revenge, but he feels a bit less emo and he wants to learn of things bigger than those he sees right in front of him.
    I feel like the only reason he's doing that is because he almost lost to Kabuto and he knows he can't beat Naruto. He probably just wants to learn how to do his next powerup.

I disagree. It's because of Itachi. He's too arrogant to think he couldn't beat Naruto if he really tried. However, he still feels he couldn't beat Itachi no matter what. Honestly, without Itachi Sasuke would be just a half brain idiot tool for Tobi to exploit. You might be right that he's only seeking more power, but if he is, it's not because of Naruto.

I will give him this, he's done a good job replenishing his supply of villains.

When Itachi released the Reanimation I was all "Well, looks like we're just down to Tobi and Sasuke."

But in the last two weeks, Madara didn't go away and now Orochimaru is back.

So we're back up to 4 I guess.

Juugo's whole "Sasuke's will is Kimimaru's will." line is so annoying. Chalk that up as another two missed opportunities to resolve dangling plot threads with reanimations that they completely skipped out on.

While they were crossing the battlefield, Juugo should have encountered Kimimaru and Suigetsu should have encountered his brother.

Jounin
    Why does everyone that has a connection with someone that gets reanimated have to be just at the place that those reanimated people attack? I hate it when someone gets reanimated and end up fighting against the people that stood them the closest. I'm glad Dan never got to fight Tsunade. Sure they made him use a ghost jutsu and meet up in the end, but still.

Suigetsu could have been cool to see how he would react and deal with it but Juugo would just be boring. Juugo is nothing but a tool. "Sauske wants to destroy the world so now i'm gonna destroy it too. Not because i want or agree with it but because someone that is dead believed in Sasuke. Oh now Sasuke wants to bake cakes for the rest of his life. I'm gonna bake cakes too for the rest of my life". TOOL. The whole Sasuke's will is Kimimaro's will is flawed from the start since Kimimaro wanted to become Oro's new body, and that was obviously not what Sasuke wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    Why does everyone that has a connection with someone that gets reanimated have to be just at the place that those reanimated people attack?
    Because that was the entire point?

I'm starting to get this feeling that Orochimaru won't be quite as evil as he's been portrayed. He's in the quest for knowledge and techniques. In a way, he's kind of like that scientist in Outlaw Star. He's not exactly bad, just knows no boundaries to his ambition.

Jounin
    Plus his laugh when he says he still want's Sasuke's body...

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    How does wiping out Konoha help him get new techniques and knowledge though?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Yeah. He has no such solid reason to hate Konoha as Sasuke does, for example. He was used by Konoha like any ninja was, but also given quite a lot of freedom. When he went beyond that freedom with his demented experiments, he was driven out. He joined Akatsuki, one of the worst rogue ninja organizations, which surely was a reason enough to put a bounty of his head. In the end it was all his own doing, so there's no reason to hate Konoha hidden there.

He's simply evil. Maybe not as evil as some since his main interest isn't being evil, but he's evil nonetheless.

It's also possible that he has no reason to be antagonistic because there's nothing he can do.

After all, the Orochimaru we have here doesn't have a real body, and it's only a tiny piece of Orochimaru's spirit.

It's entirely possible that, like the chakra that the 4th sealed for himself and Kushina inside of Naruto, that there's only so much he will be able to do before he exhausts that chakra and he disappears.

Draining his own chakra from Kabuto may have given him more time, but it could still be only a matter of time before he dies again. And if he knows that, he may consider his actions he takes to be less of a "how can I gain the upper hand" and more of a "what can I do to see my goals achieved by another now that they are beyond my reach."