Thread: Does anyone know how much i could get for a battlenet account with 2 WoW accounts?

Blog Entries

Does anyone know how much i could get for a battlenet account with 2 WoW accounts?

One has pandaria and the other one has cataclysm

It's going to depend on the content of the WoW accounts. More specifically, if you have any hard to obtain/unobtainable battle pets, mounts, tabards, achievements, etc.

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhuin View Post
    It's going to depend on the content of the WoW accounts. More specifically, if you have any hard to obtain/unobtainable battle pets, mounts, tabards, achievements, etc.
    Is there any way to check for that stuff without having to buy an extra month?

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Lets make it simple, is your gear up to date? If yes, then a few hundred dollars depending on the gear. If not, forget about it. Even if it is, selling the account is harder than actually making the money through a regular job.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Lets make it simple, is your gear up to date? If yes, then a few hundred dollars depending on the gear. If not, forget about it. Even if it is, selling the account is harder than actually making the money through a regular job.
    Again, is there any way to check for that stuff without having to buy an extra month?

And i'm not trying to make a fortune here, i have no use for either of these so i figured i'd sell them. I'd probably take much less than a few hundred

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear

This should give you an idea of your gear`s worth.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

How long has it been since you activated both accounts? If it's been more than 6 months, you can get someone to scroll res you and give you a free month. Or a free week. I forget exactly what it is. Either way though, it should be enough to check the rarity of items like I mentioned.

However, at the other end of that, your gear won't be up to date, so you'll have to decide whether to spend some time trying to upgrade, or just take the hit. I still think vanity items are going to be worth more than gear though, since gear can be obtained relatively quickly.

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    rare stuff is always worth more, doesn't matter how useful it is ingame.
    a classic white raptor would probably yield you a little fortune, unless they reinstalled that mount...

Blog Entries
    How fast can i sell them if i just ask for 50 euros?

Blog Entries
    Here's the armory for the main

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dlith/advanced

How much does gold sell for in real money btw? I'd have to check how much i have over a ton of characters. And can one of you guys send me one of those resurrection scrolls?
    Last edited by Archangel; Wed, 11-13-2013 at 05:01 PM.