Thread: Help!!!!!!!! Naruto episodes

narutochaos, DBZ network and if i can think of some more i'll post um'

i need to find naruto eps for direct donload in wm format

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pandaexpress79 @ Dec 4 2003, 04:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> narutochaos, DBZ network and if i can think of some more i&#39;ll post um&#39; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i like the way your pic looks and naruto as the rainder

kazaa sucks hey if you contact me on my aim screen name which is MalvolentMage ill will send them to you

wish i could no aim no kazza no bittorent no codecs im down in the dirt lol

You really think someone would reencode all naruto eps in this crappy piece of shit wm codec just to send them to you?
    LOL.
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xanatos20 @ Dec 8 2003, 03:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> wish i could no aim no kazza no bittorent no codecs im down in the dirt lol </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    but... you got internet (?)

cant you just download some new codec?
    or kazza heck even dc++?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Elessar @ Dec 8 2003, 03:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You really think someone would reencode all naruto eps in this crappy piece of shit wm codec just to send them to you?
    LOL. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    no didnt say that i know some people do have it in wm but cant find them anymore

You can download some from here =&gt; www.narutocentral.com
    ^.^