Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 336

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 336

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 336: 1080p | 720p | 480p

---------------------------------

I've come to think that this ninja world really is a shithole. Or maybe it's just Danzo. It's kind of scary to think that if I was Danzo, I might have made the exact same commands since that role is all about sacrificing the less for the more.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Too much Kabuto and too little Orochimaru, after all. I can't really say I would give a damn about Kabuto's childhood, especially since it doesn't even look so bad compared to some others in this story. And his greatest tragedy is that he didn't know who and what he is? How many brats do know that, aside from knowing their own family, closest relatives, and that they want to be firemen when they grow up? You are supposed to figure that out when you grow up. What bullshit.

At least it looks like we are finally done with that story of nothing at all.

And despite all that I felt that his backstory had more substance that the Itachi/Sasuke vs Kabuto fight we've seen thus far. It's been pretty disappointing. It doesn't even look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    And despite all that I felt that his backstory had more substance that the Itachi/Sasuke vs Kabuto fight we've seen thus far. It's been pretty disappointing. It doesn't even look good.
    They have so far talked much more than fought, so I guess it can't be helped. The greatest sin is that each stretched episode of this "fight" is making Itachi look less cool.

So...pretty much any shitty thing that's ever happened in this world is somehow always Danzo's fault.

Still, seems like a pretty huge plothole that Danzou would never notice that a ninja that looks just like and has the same goddamn name as a guy he had assassinated was just walking around the village.

I really hope there's a little more to Kabuto taking other people's Kekkei Genkais than a blood transfusion. Otherwise you'd think everyone would do it all the time.

I just remembered while watching this episode...wtf ever happened to Akatsuki's rings? I remember when they made it seem like they were important, but we haven't seen one in ages, and like 90% of the wearers are dead now.

It's kind of scary to think that if I was Danzo, I might have made the exact same commands since that role is all about sacrificing the less for the more.
    Yeah, he's so great at his job of protecting the village the way he's constantly creating greater and greater threats to the village, while alienating all of it's most talented ninjas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    And his greatest tragedy is that he didn't know who and what he is?
    Yeah, that whole "being tricked into murdering his own mother-figure" is a distant second I'm sure...

It doesn't even look good.
    Neither do any of Shikimaru's fights. Because, like this one, they're more about strategizing than they are about whipping crazy energy blasts and taijutsu around.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Thu, 10-31-2013 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post

Neither do any of Shikimaru's fights. Because, like this one, they're more about strategizing than they are about whipping crazy energy blasts and taijutsu around.
    I was talking about the art, not the choreography. It doesn't look crisp nor "chaoticly nice".

Quote Originally Posted by DE
    Yeah, he's so great at his job of protecting the village the way he's constantly creating greater and greater threats to the village, while alienating all of it's most talented ninjas.
    He's mostly been protecting the country from other countries while making a handful of exceptionally powerful people defect. It's unfortunate that it turned out that way. Leading also isn't his job. That's for the Hokage to do with their good image and bright visions. He's just doing the shitty jobs. I wouldn't count Orochimaru's defect as one that was brought about by the Foundation. Orochimaru was selfish and wanted to do all sorts of taboo knowledge-seeking anyway.

I wasn't really counting Oro in there anyway. I'm just talking about all the monsters that are currently tearing the village apart that Danzou straight up created.

I'm sure Tobi is also Danzou's fault somehow.

boring episode. can't wait for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Yeah, that whole "being tricked into murdering his own mother-figure" is a distant second I'm sure...
    Okay, I guess that was my oversight. But on the other hand: How many times has Kabuto repeated during this fight that he had nothing at all and was nobody, and how many times that all his anguish comes from that single incident of accidentally slaying the mother? He's so bent on feeling sorry for himself for not having a more glorious past that maybe it was a relief for him that the mother died without recognizing him; after all, that allowed him to experience even more selfpity for being nobody.

Jounin
    Every time Orochimaru sees a young boy he looks extremely happy...

I think that's just the way that particular trauma has chosen to manifest itself for him. Since he never really complained about being nobody UNTIL he killed her.