Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rock Lee

I KNOW! They should've just brought in Shino to kick Jirobou's ass with his strategy and bugs. I enjoy the matches where intelligence and strategy were used much more than just DBZ-powering up (although the Lee vs. Gaara was tight nontheless). But yeah, I do agree it was kind of lame how Chouji just busted it out of nowhere. I just hope Kiba and Neji don't bust some DBZ-esque thing like that in their fights.

this is stupid. no one is gonna take the red pills except chojis' clan.. no if's, no buts, no nothing.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

yeah i think hiten mitsurugi is just SO wrong about this ". maybe you should pay attention to the reading more... Have you noticed that the pills were only effective when choji did FAT moves....... and the last pill just kills you as choji said, why would rock lee eat something thats going to killl himself.

lee doesnt know how to get the pills or even heard of it

If a ninja is suppose to know everything, and even Chouji knows about the existence of the white, blue, and red pill, then why didn't Rock Lee eat a pill instead of opening gates.

This is why I hate all these pill crap. If lee uses Inital Lotus and starts opening gates there is a chance that he could be permanently damaged. Whereas if he simply took the white or/and blue pill, he might have beat down Gaara, and no crutches afterwards. And he can take the red pill only if he has to, because of the side effects (don't know what they are yet until Chouji wakes up or recovers). But still, the option to eat the pills is better then opening the gates. Worst case scenario, a combination of the white pill and lets say two gates would probably be enough.

Why introduce these pills at all? Just so that chouji can win over jirobou. The writers should have just chosen someone (Shino) who would have been able to defeat Jirobou without pills. Either that or the pills should have been introduced during the Rock Lee fight, for Rock Lee's sake.

Poor Rock Lee

because the pills are a secert of the akamachi clan and are very dangerous or else chouji would use them more often

Pills are just as dangerous as what Lee did.
    notice how Chouji fainted or died after winning?

yeah.....now the SOLDIER pills, on the other hand....seem kinda stupid
    why wouldnt ninjas be eating those things all the time? they cant be too expensive or anything if kiba was able to get his hands on them easy enough
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

They're a temporary solution and appear to not provide actual nutrients necessary to live. Also, we've only seen them used twice, really. One is by Kiba, who "fights like a wild beast" so it's appropriate for him, and a bagful being carried by Chouji who just carries a lot of food in general. Kiba appeared to be only carrying a few.

Also, eating 50 million soldier pills at once would probably do nothing but kill you so you can't "get stronger" with it. Again, temporary solution.

As for the whole red pill vs gates thing, they work way differently.

The Akimichi pills appear to give you bursts of chakra, possibly from burning calories.

The Extreme Lotus works why using chakra to forcefully remove the limiters in your body so that your muscles can work at 100% efficiency.

The Akimichi pills would be useless for Rock Lee who does not know how to use chakra effectively aside from the Lotus, and he can do that with just his own.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hiten mitsurugi @ Dec 5 2003, 11:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Are you kidding me, Lee doesn&#39;t know about the pills or where to get it.

Konoha must have some extremely stupid ninjas then. Your telling me that throughout ninja academy, they don&#39;t learn about blood stopping pills, soldier pills, all these other pills.

How are those pills an Akamachi secret. If Shikamaru knew about the existence of those pills then it&#39;s just general knowledge. You think a lazy person like Shikamaru would exert energy to find something like that out. Even kiba knew what Skikamaru was talking about. It&#39;s not a blood line technique. I&#39;m sure there is a street corner pusher selling these pills. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    shikamaru maybe knew about the pills because he is choji&#39;s freind?

and the pills just gives a chakra burst but with more chakra your speed increases too. Like when sasuke fough haku before haku used the mirrors. Sasuke focused chakra to his feets so he could jump away.

hiten shikamaru knows about the pills cause hes only been around chouji since he was like 4 and there dads are best friends i think shikamaru and chouji are gonna talk to each other

sure everyone at the acadamy is trained about pills but im sure that the akamachi clan is the ones who made the tri colored pills

i really dont think anyone but chouji and shikamaru know what the pills are and do kiba prolly has an idea

Get real people, if people outside the Akamachi clan know about the pills, it&#39;s no longer a secret. Especially if the pills have been around for decades. If choji and shikamaru are good friends and that&#39;s why shikamaru knows then from the same premise it would be suffice to say the shikamaru&#39;s father knows too becuase choji&#39;s father and shikamaru&#39;s father are good friends.

Remeber the old rule: Two can keep a secret, if the other one is dead.

anyone who said that Choji fight was DBZ like is a damn moron... note how DBZ powerups make them stronger all the time... were as Choji is probably dead. And as for the pills... no doubt they were made with the clans fat in mind. I doubt anyone could take the 3rd pill and even get any power from it unless they had a great amount of stored energy(fat). As for the &quot;magic pill&quot; stuff that we see, well no doubt in a world where demons live and people can transform into monsters that this is possible. Anyway who cares... enjoy the damn manga&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hiten mitsurugi @ Dec 5 2003, 03:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Get real people, if people outside the Akamachi clan know about the pills, it&#39;s no longer a secret. Especially if the pills have been around for decades. If choji and shikamaru are good friends and that&#39;s why shikamaru knows then from the same premise it would be suffice to say the shikamaru&#39;s father knows too becuase choji&#39;s father and shikamaru&#39;s father are good friends.

Remeber the old rule: Two can keep a secret, if the other one is dead. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Did you saw Shiki&#39;s dad in the anime? Do you think he&#39;d remember?

pills to make you stronger feels kinda cheated, doesn&#39;t it?
    It&#39;s like you can&#39;t do it on your own so you need those pills... man that sux

yup, the pills were just the same as the gates, plus the pills were secret to the clan.

chapter 196 where are you &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33;

hitsen are u dumb or something? The meaning &quot;top secret&quot; means that it is a secret on how to make it. It does not mean the pills itself is uknown to the world, it simply means that only tha Akamichi clan has access to it because they&#39;re the only ones who can make it.

Now I know you are a brainless stubborn child who&#39;s tryna bring up a point. But cmon now lets be real. IF ure thinking &quot;why dont other clans juss take it from Akamichi clan&quot; i doubt some people can, can u imagine 20 overgrown chakra crazing fat ninjas?

i think hitsen should take a red pill. i mean, it&#39;s obviously not a secret if hitsen thinks that everyone should know about it.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Are you kidding me, Lee doesn&#39;t know about the pills or where to get it.

Konoha must have some extremely stupid ninjas then. Your telling me that throughout ninja academy, they don&#39;t learn about blood stopping pills, soldier pills, all these other pills.

How are those pills an Akamachi secret. If Shikamaru knew about the existence of those pills then it&#39;s just general knowledge. You think a lazy person like Shikamaru would exert energy to find something like that out. Even kiba knew what Skikamaru was talking about. It&#39;s not a blood line technique. I&#39;m sure there is a street corner pusher selling these pills.