Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 333

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 333

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 333: 1080p | 720p | 480p

---------------------------------

The next episode better not disappoint.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Thu, 10-03-2013 at 09:29 AM.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

I thought Kabuto would be scared and sniveling, but the fool actually thinks he can face two accomplished Uchiha, when Oro himself couldn't face even one. Too bad Itachi bough the whole it's no use killing me speech, but then again, I guess a sharingan genjutsu master would be prone to thinking there's no profit in extra risks.

Madara is just cool man. He's just having so much fun fucking around with the Kages.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Too bad Itachi bough the whole it's no use killing me speech
    What do you mean "bought it"? It's not like it's a bluff. Itachi want's to end the Jutsu, and for that, he has to take Kabuto alive.

Anyway, my only real guess here is that Kabuto thinks he can retake control of Itachi somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    What do you mean "bought it"? It's not like it's a bluff. Itachi want's to end the Jutsu, and for that, he has to take Kabuto alive.

Anyway, my only real guess here is that Kabuto thinks he can retake control of Itachi somehow.
    Well, of course we don't yet know if he bought it or if he's just acting like he did to fool Kabuto. But basically when Kabuto gives a speech like that, it's 100% assured there's at least a 50% chance he's just utilising an extremely cheap way to ensure he won't be one-shot killed right off the bat. Despite all of Sasuke's bravado and tough guy acting, I reckon he's still so "innocent" that he now imagines they absolutely must capture Kabuto alive.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Can't remember that girl's name, what makes her special and why Kabuto has her near him at all times.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Anko, the other "student" of Orochimaru. I'm sure she'll have some kind of a role in this, just not sure what yet. Maybe the Double Snake Destroyer?

But basically when Kabuto gives a speech like that, it's 100% assured there's at least a 50% chance he's just utilising an extremely cheap way to ensure he won't be one-shot killed right off the bat.
    I might agree but this isn't the first time it's come up. It's been said repeatedly by several different characters that Edo Tensei doesn't end when it's user dies.

Quote Originally Posted by kmkze04 View Post
    Anko, the other "student" of Orochimaru. I'm sure she'll have some kind of a role in this, just not sure what yet.
    Remember she also has one of Orochimaru's Cursed Seals.

Possibly the only character to still have one now that Sasuke lost his and the Sound Five are all dead.

I'm guessing Kabuto has plans for it, since it's, like, Orichimaru's essence or something,

EDIT: Actually, I just realized something. Itachi is the one that sealed away Orochimaru inside the Totsuka blade. Maybe now that Itachi is here, Kabuto has a plan for releasing his spirit, then he can use Anko as a sacrifice and Edo Tensei Orochimaru!

That would be sweet as fuck! Snake+Zombie Snake vs. Uchiha+Zombie Uchiha!
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Thu, 10-03-2013 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    I might agree but this isn't the first time it's come up. It's been said repeatedly by several different characters that Edo Tensei doesn't end when it's user dies.
    Repeat a lie long enough and it becomes the truth. But that's only half of the point anyway, whether it's true or not. There's a lot of inherent value in slaying Kabuto regardless of how it affects the zombies. He's a super warcriminal at this point and killing him does at the very least ensure he won't be producing any more zombies. The other positive effect is that all the zombies whose originals wouldn't have been hostile would turn friendly after Kabuto's control ended. This would leave only Madara a big nuisance (and any nasty, villainous zombie we might not have seen yet, if there are such).

Still, it's not like I wouldn't like to see a good battle. Kabuto's behavior does suggest he has a few aces up his sleeve. If keeping him alive allows him to use them, then why not.

The other positive effect is that all the zombies whose originals wouldn't have been hostile would turn friendly after Kabuto's control ended.
    I don't think that's true. I think they'd just continue to have to obey the orders they had prior to him dying.

Like how the Kage group were set up to attack anyone that attacked them or tried to get past them without Kabuto controlling them directly. They'd probably just have to keep following that command forever.

Someone he's controlling directly, like Lord Mu, would go back to having his personality maybe, but he still might be bound to his previous orders even then.

This would leave only Madara a big nuisance
    I think that's pretty much the case already, as every other zombie of note has already been sealed at this point.

Dramatically speaking, it seems like the fight with Kabuto is really just a race to see if they can get him to end the Jutsu before Madara kills all of the Kages.

Holy shit this episode was amazing in every way.