Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW, Naruto fAn ArT cOnTeSt!!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Naruto @ Dec 4 2003, 06:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> LCD how did u make ur sig with the text chance?
    can i use it ? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah, i was gonna pm LCD about the script too
    can we use it?
    i might enter, seeing that it doenst envolve that much work, cause ive got finals commin up in about a month...

There&#39;s no limit to how many pages you can do, keep in mind, the amount of effort you put in will give you a better chance of winning.

The game will play on american game boy advance&#39;s/sp, but it will have japanase text. It&#39;s not to hard to understand the gameplay, and if you have any questions with translations feel free to ask me.

Well, I saw how well the other contest went, got a lot of entries, views, etc...

So here&#39;s mine-

Take any portion of the manga, and edit it.

Put in your own dialogue, color whatever you want to make it funny or cooler looking. You can even draw your own manga strip

Winner gets this GBA game - imported from japan

*RULES*

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>All entries must be submitted by January 14th.</span></span>

Try not use any of the manga that&#39;s ahead of the anime.

Entries must be pg-13, there&#39;s kids in here.

Only ONE entry per person, so make it good.

If there is less than 10 entries by the due date, no prize will be given out. So get your friends to participate too.

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>GOOD LUCK&#33; </span></span>

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (A77ALiSTiC @ Dec 4 2003, 02:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yeah, i was gonna pm LCD about the script too
    can we use it?
    i might enter, seeing that it doenst envolve that much work, cause ive got finals commin up in about a month... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Naruto &#064; Dec 4 2003, 06:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> LCD how did u make ur sig with the text chance?
    can i use it ? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Yes you can use it. I coded it myself. If your interested in getting this, and/or would like me to make you your own, just PM me.

Oh man, count me in.

LCD how did u make ur sig with the text chance?
    can i use it ?

i dont have the manga

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    this might be an incentive for me to go buy one of those gameboys.
    btw is this the first or the second Naruto gba game?

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

sweet&#33; count me in as well. A few questions.
    Is their a limit on the amount of pages we should do?
    will the gba game play on a US GBA?
    sounds goot&#33; i look forward to seeing everyones submissions&#33;

the game looks to be like the second one

Heh i&#39;m not sure, I didn&#39;t even know there was 2 games.

awesome a gba game&#33;

im in&#33; this time i will actually try to win.

can we get a sticky, mods??

Awww, I don&#39;t have a Gameboy SP... Oh well, that&#39;s fine, I&#39;ve got to study for exams anyway.

And yes, you can get a sticky.

Well what the heck, I havn&#39;t drawn any manga for years, but what have I got to lose, I&#39;ll see if my skill has gone to the bone or out the ear.

count me in

If you let me do it in ms paint i&#39;ll do it.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox Fire @ Dec 8 2003, 05:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If you let me do it in ms paint i&#39;ll do it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    see my submissions in the other naruto fanart contest

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([matrim] @ Dec 8 2003, 04:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well what the heck, I havn&#39;t drawn any manga for years, but what have I got to lose, I&#39;ll see if my skill has gone to the bone or out the ear.

count me in </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    no i dont believe you have to DRAW the manga...just take from the manga that exists and edit stuff
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

You dont have to draw it but you CAN draw it yourself if you want. I think not sponsored updated the rules and added that.