Thread: One Piece Chapter 723

One Piece Chapter 723

ANBU Captain
    FUCK YEEAAAHHH!!!! Sanji has the best entries to battles hands down!!! I can't believe next chapter is a week away!!!!!
    So it's a gravity ability that fujitora has instead of a meteor ability. I think it was mentioned but just recalling for clarity. It'll be cool to see Zoro and Kinemon crash the tourney. They will probably try to join lol. I wonder if violet or Bartolommeo will join up. Maybe Bartolommeo will add his crew like whitebeard had additions to his fleet. They won't be considered SH members but they will have an obvious alliance or some sort of allegiance to them

I forgot what "trouble" Kinemon was in. So much chaos happening in this arc. I do hope to see Luffy gain a bunch of pirate crew allies from the tournament, though, and then see Bartolomeo spring into action and barrier the shit out of stuff. Then Luffy eats the fire fruit and goes SSJ2.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Epic cliffhanger.

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    I forgot what "trouble" Kinemon was in. So much chaos happening in this arc. I do hope to see Luffy gain a bunch of pirate crew allies from the tournament, though, and then see Bartolomeo spring into action and barrier the shit out of stuff. Then Luffy eats the fire fruit and goes SSJ2.
    Pretty much agree in chaos happening and Luffy eating the fruit without a second thought to make sure no one else gets it. Firey rubbery elephant shot gun cannon FTW.