Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 61 is out!!

now darkanime i can tolerate untill Anbu/AonE...

hurrrrrryyy upppppppppppp tooorrreeeennnntttttt

lucky....

thankyou very much
    keep it up

Yea, I like DarkAnime.

Spoilers are allowed in here...right?

This episode was great...the story they had wasn't filler, woohoo! It was actually enjoyable...and the whole episode was worth it seeing Neji's 64-point tenketsu strike thing.

its interesting that they changed his symbol to an X now...i was wondering if people would take offence to the swatzika-looking symbol that they had in the manga (even IF the swatzika was backwards for neji)
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

i`m downloading now.....can`t wait for it. thanks not sponsored

I always get network problem on that damn site and no route to host and whatever

darkanime seems a little bit slow for me.... 7kbs...

indeed thx to Bakasan, DL should be done in about 2 hours.

Hmm I'll download it, but last time i downloaded a Bakasan .rmvb file it was choppy... if it is again im gonna wait for the anbu-aone sub.

I know you haven't said anything about the episode yet, but as a precaution, I've moved it to open discussion.

bakasan's bittorent never works...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RaZzy @ Dec 4 2003, 08:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> bakasan&#39;s bittorent never works... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    well, I think they work since I already finished DL it, didnt watch yet but the video quality looks really good.

ahhh&#33; doesent work&#33;
    Crap&#33;&#33;&#33;

just finished d/ling from bakasan and the frames are choppy for me also the subs doesn&#39;t match the words and the sounds doesn&#39;t match it either... i use windows media classic because it only works on that i tried using windows media player and divx but they didn&#39;t work and i tried real player also it works but its the same choppiness i use 1.64 ghz windows xp pentium 4 with 512 ram.... anyone knows why it is so choppy? i tried chaning the file to avi.... but it didn&#39;t work blah =&#092;

hm wtf is wrong with it? I need to download something to download his? I dont understand, it doesnt want to load.. man hes making it to complex

I just watched it. I hate his rmvb this ep was choppy and the subs pixelated from time to time. If it looks nice thats great but i CANT STAND CHOPPY frames. He should stick with his xvid .avi files

dark anime seemed to win in quality over bakasan this time
    nice and fluent

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KakashiSensei @ Dec 4 2003, 11:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I just watched it. I hate his rmvb this ep was choppy and the subs pixelated from time to time. If it looks nice thats great but i CANT STAND CHOPPY frames. He should stick with his xvid .avi files </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    The choppiness is just an issue with your computer. Plays perfectly fine for me (using 1.4 Ghtz machine, real-alternative codec, WMP classic) The video is very HQ and plays very smooth.

There was some pixelated subs though, but i barely noticed.