Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden: Episode 329

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar

Naruto Shippuuden: Episode 329

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 329: 1080p | 720p | 480p

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Aw shit, what a cool fucking episode.

Almost too much shit happening at once.

Naruto unlocking his SSJ2 form, which looked way cooler than his first one.

Like I thought, Tobi was able to pull the Bijuu back into the statue the instant he lost control of them. He's really losing control of this situation though. He needs to hurry up and capture the 8-tails so he can reform the 10-tails cause now it's 2 against 0(actually, 2 against 1 I guess cause the statue itself can fight).

Puppy Kurama! Sooo cute!

I feel bad for Shukaku. He's missing out on all this Bijuu character development!

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Puppy Kurama is good for merchandising sales...

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Kurama also totally sucks at playing it cool.

Instead of being all "I'm only helping you to help the other Bijuu and because I don't wanna be sealed in that statue" he's like, "I'm only helping cause, like, it's fun watching you fight, and, well, it's not like I have anything better to do..."

Sooo transparent Kurama.

After that puppy Kurama I'm finding it a lot harder to hope for Kyuubi to remain evil... In fact I've already given up. It was good as long as it lasted, but this is it, I reckon: All the bijuu are already more or less reformed if they had so much fun with the original sage and now they see the same in Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    After that puppy Kurama I'm finding it a lot harder to hope for Kyuubi to remain evil... In fact I've already given up. It was good as long as it lasted, but this is it, I reckon: All the bijuu are already more or less reformed if they had so much fun with the original sage and now they see the same in Naruto.
    Well duh. Even without the baby bijuu scene, it was obvious Kurama's days of being an antagonist were over the minute he held out his fist to Naruto.

I would have preferred if he'd stayed more hostile, but became a willing ally out of a greater hatred for the various Uchihas, but I feel that they built up the change sufficiently enough that it didn't feel unearned at least.

I'm kinda curious exactly how the Bijuu's lives were with the SotSP exactly.

The backstory as it was previously presented gave the impression that the SotSP was just the Ten-tail's Jinchuuriki, then, right before he died, he used it to created the other Bijuu.

But the new flashback gives the impression that they all knew the Sage and were at least fond of him.

So the question becomes, did the Sage make friends with the Ten-tails while it was inside him, and it's feelings were imparted into the Bijuu? Or did he split the Ten-tails into parts while it was still inside him, and just served as the Jinchuuriki of all 9 Bijuu(and if so, that seems like a potential final power-up for Naruto at the climax of the series).
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Fri, 09-06-2013 at 03:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David75 View Post
    Puppy Kurama is good for merchandising sales...
    NEED ONE WHERE

Pretty cool episode. All the other guys seem to be getting along with their tailed beasts. The 2-tails also transformed into her beast mode before Akatsuki captured her.. so was Kurama the only odd one out who got all the shitty controllers? If Kurama could talk with the others in the plane, then they should all know about Killer Bee at the very least and realise that not all humans are shitty.

Anyways, where's that damn plushie Kurama? |:<

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    All the other guys seem to be getting along with their tailed beasts. The 2-tails also transformed into her beast mode before Akatsuki captured her.. so was Kurama the only odd one out who got all the shitty controllers?
    Actually, I think they straight up said that they all JUST made friends with their Bijuu after what Four-tails told them about Naruto(they said it at about 17:45).

They made it quite clear that the Four-tails and his Jinchuuriki had NOT been friends, and only made up 10 seconds before they got pulled back into the statue. It seems like it was the same for all of them.

If Kurama could talk with the others in the plane, then they should all know about Killer Bee at the very least and realise that not all humans are shitty.
    I don't think Kurama could talk to them until Naruto linked them.

The others all seemed to be in the same place because they're linked through the statue. So while they could talk to each other, they couldn't talk to Gyuki or Kurama.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Fri, 09-06-2013 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DE
    Actually, I think they straight up said that they all JUST made friends with their Bijuu after what Four-tails told them about Naruto.
    You're probably right. They did something right before Naruto came along. I didn't really understand what though. Must have been the make-up thing.

Still, the fact that the 2-tails could transform into beast-mode meant that she was completely in tune with her beast, right? Or is that something like Naruto's SSJ mode (where he took Kurama's power without permission)?

I thought it was interesting how much more powerful Kurama is than the other Bijuu. When he's not fucking around he can go head to head with 5 at once, even Gyuki is surprised as his strength.

And that's only HALF his original power!

Still, the fact that the 2-tails could transform into beast-mode meant that she was completely in tune with her beast, right? Or is that something like Naruto's SSJ mode (where he took Kurama's power without permission)?
    I think it depends on their individual seals. Remember that Gaara could go full beast mode and he wasn't in tune with Shukaku AT ALL.

Although I think you're right about 2-tails. She's from the same village as Bee, likely uses the same type of seal, and also probably had access to the same waterfall/training chamber that Bee did.

NEED ONE WHERE

Pretty cool episode. All the other guys seem to be getting along with their tailed beasts. The 2-tails also transformed into her beast mode before Akatsuki captured her.. so was Kurama the only odd one out who got all the shitty controllers? If Kurama could talk with the others in the plane, then they should all know about Killer Bee at the very least and realise that not all humans are shitty.

Anyways, where's that damn plushie Kurama? |:<
    Too late :
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-KYUUB...p2047675.l2557

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Jounin
    So... are they hinting at or trying to say Naruto is the SotsP incarnate/reincarnate?

Best episode in a long effing time.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by David75 View Post
    125 dollars? what the actual fuck?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

I like how much he just makes casual clever use of his clones these days.

Need to use the powers of Tailed Beast mode and Sage mode at the same time? Just make a clone!

Although, I'm not really sure why he can't just use both at the same time in the first place(which is what I originally thought his glowy form was).

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Skill View Post
    So... are they hinting at or trying to say Naruto is the SotsP incarnate/reincarnate?
    Blatantly so I'd say. Or at the very least, the Inheritor of his Will.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    I like how much he just makes casual clever use of his clones these days.

Need to use the powers of Tailed Beast mode and Sage mode at the same time? Just make a clone!
    It was a long road from his early days when he annoyed the hell out of the audience by uselessly spamming shadow clones that weren't still worth anything except against useless opponents. Nowadays he's actually using shadow clones like they are supposed to be used, and it's finally making sense why it was considered a secret, powerful technique.

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    125 dollars? what the actual fuck?
    Just someone with some sewing machine and skill trying to benefit from fans...
    And there's 15 dollars for shipping too...

If both Hachibi and Kyuubi are now reformed characters, why are they still kept imprisoned within Jinchuurikis? Should they not be released and then fight side by side with Bee and Naruto if they truly are allies? Unless there is some BS reason like Tobi/Madara being able to control/summon the beasts instantly if they are free from hosts..

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    If both Hachibi and Kyuubi are now reformed characters, why are they still kept imprisoned within Jinchuurikis? Should they not be released and then fight side by side with Bee and Naruto if they truly are allies? Unless there is some BS reason like Tobi/Madara being able to control/summon the beasts instantly if they are free from hosts..
    Perhaps releasing them like that kills the host.

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    Unless there is some BS reason like Tobi/Madara being able to control/summon the beasts instantly if they are free from hosts..
    What do you mean unless?

We KNOW that's the case. Madara and Tobi can both summon the Kyuubi at will, and anyone with a Sharingan can apparently mind-control them.

I think they also said at one point that the control that a Jinchuuriki has over their powers actually makes them more dangerous than when they're just running rampant.

And I think this week kind of proves that point. Normally, when a Jinchuuriki goes full beast mode, they just look like the Bijuu naturally looks. But in this latest form of Naruto's, not only is he all runed up a glowy, but Kurama is as well.

It gives the impression that their combined form is actually MORE powerful than Kurama would be if he was simply free.

I don't think releasing them of without the use of force would kill the host. In Naruto's case, it is a simple matter of opening the seal which would release Kurama's chakra and let him leave the host body.

In terms of being controlled by the Sharingan when outside, the hypnosis seems to be a kind of genjutsu which I don't see why it can't be dispelled like a regular genjutsu when working with a partner who can jolt you out of it by providing a chakra burst in to your system. As for the summons, if you can't control the beast then I don't think the summon is going to be useful for you.

Besides, a summon would indicate a contract which if the Kyuubi doesn't want can't be useful given that it seems the only Kyuubi agreed to the contract was under genjutsu/by force.

I don't recall it being said that a jinchuuriki enhances the power of the bijuu, do you have a reference for that?

It seems to me that this isn't even actually full beast mode but a weaker form. Remember Naruto only has access to half Kyuubi's chakara and perhaps if he had it all he would be able to transform in to the full solid beast. Bee, who has also taken control of Hachibi's power, doesn't have a glowing mode and that would indicate to me he just jumps straight to the full transformation.