Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 326

Quote Originally Posted by kmkze04 View Post
    Well we're still not entirely sure that the Jinchuuriki are "reanimations". Remember that good ol' Pain used dead bodies to insert those rods for power and control. If Pain's power now exists within Tobi and they're being controlled by the rods (which would be smart for Tobi since he's got to have at least some distrust for Kabuto) it's not beyond belief that he used the Jinchuuriki bodies as Rinnegan hosts instead of using Kabuto's reanimation. He'd have full control and not have to worry about Kabuto ever pulling the plug on him.
    If they are reanimations, they would be ones created by Tobi himself. The man has a sharingan so copying the reanimation should be a breeze if Kabuto showed him it once. He would be incredibly foolish to trust Kabuto's zombies with the bijuu, that's for sure. In any case they seem to possess the powers of the original jinchuuriki (the bodies), which would suggest reanimation zombies. Didn't Pain's rod undead have static powers given by Pain, nothing related to the bodies?

Quote Originally Posted by kmkze04 View Post
    Well we're still not entirely sure that the Jinchuuriki are "reanimations".
    I'd say the fact that they have the black around their Sharingan eyes, cracked skin, and we SAW Kabuto summon them from coffins makes it a pretty safe bet that they're Edo Tensei reanimations.

Plus, we've seen the Two Tails chick regenerate already. Nagato's Pains would only regenerate if he threw them inside the demon head.

I think they're obviously reanimated by Kabuto, but Tobi is using the Chakra receivers to control them, share his eyesight with them, and infuse them with Bijuu chakra.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    In any case they seem to possess the powers of the original jinchuuriki (the bodies), which would suggest reanimation zombies. Didn't Pain's rod undead have static powers given by Pain, nothing related to the bodies?
    They did, and Kakashi thinks these should have those as well, but don't because controlling the Bijuu is taking up too much of his concentration(which, frankly, just feel like a lazy writing excuse because Kishi has given too many powers to this character)
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Wed, 08-28-2013 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    we SAW Kabuto summon them from coffins makes it a pretty safe bet that they're Edo Tensei reanimations.
    We did, huh? I'm watching Naruto so superficially these days, with half of my brain turned off, that I couldn't have remembered even if I wanted.

Incredibly foolish from Tobi, in that case. One look at Kabuto's face should be enough to scream "never trust this man"... Doubly so because Kabuto is actually a man who can collect your betrayed corpse and make a loyal servant out of it.

We did, huh? I'm watching Naruto so superficially these days, with half of my brain turned off, that I couldn't have remembered even if I wanted.
    Hell, it was such a big scene they even put it in the credits. Where at the start of the war, we saw him summon Akatsuki, then we saw him summon the Jinchuuriki, then we saw him summon a bunch of Kages, then he summoned...a bunch of dead characters that fans really liked.

Incredibly foolish from Tobi, in that case. One look at Kabuto's face should be enough to scream "never trust this man"... Doubly so because Kabuto is actually a man who can collect your betrayed corpse and make a loyal servant out of it.
    Well, he doesn't really have a choice.

I mean, the war is already going REALLY badly, and that's WITH Kabuto's help. And he still hasn't even captured one of his two targets yet.

Imagine how bad it would be going if all he had was himself and a bunch of Zetsus(that would have been weaker even because Kabuto supposedly buffed them).

That said, Kabuto really DOES seem like he intends to betray Tobi, but I'm not really sure to what end.

Presumably, he's doing all this in the first place because Tobi promised to give him Sasuke. And he wants Sasuke I assume to get the eyes that Orichimaru always wanted. So if he turns against Tobi, would it just be to take HIS eyes instead?

Actually, now that I think about it...Tobi is only using one Rinnegan. Doesn't that mean there's another Rinnegan sitting around unguarded in a jar someplace?