Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love Hina

Man, this is where it's at. I just finished reading this series. I loved it. It has got to be the best romantic/comedy I've ever read/watched.

yeah, it is. The manga was great, and I think the anime was pretty close to it, so it was cool too.

Do anyone know any other manga/anime as good as Love Hina?

Magus7
    it was that series that got me hooked on anime comedy... it was just so random... i especially loved all those episodes where they would pretend they were military
    if you haven't seen the series or read it (i have done both)... you have commited a crime

I remember watching Love Hina when it first was being subbed..I just found the manga at a local library..but it was the first i have seen of it in my area..i guess being in the midwest doesn't help!

love hina is what got me into anime. go love hina. read and watched it all. saw a video of the concert they had too. that was neat.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (littlecooldude @ Dec 3 2003, 09:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Man, this is where it&#39;s at. I just finished reading this series. I loved it. It has got to be the best romantic/comedy I&#39;ve ever read/watched. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Ya I totally agree with that. Love Hina is one of the few full manga I have read, I liked the anime a ton and I heard the manga is better and indeed it was. Every page is packed with lots of pics and comedy.

I loved that military stuff too Magus.

ahh Mutsumi is my favorite character, with Sarah McDugal as second fav, then Kaora and Kitsune.

i like the page in the manga that gives the proportions of the girls

If you like Love Hina you&#39;ll like Ai Yori Aoshi too. The anime of Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi is now at ep 9 raw and at ep 7 subbed. I haven&#39;t read the manga.

I gotta say, Naru is pretty perfect.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

I haven&#39;t actually seen Love Hina yet.. But I&#39;ll be sure to borrow it from my friend
    and watch it as soon as I get home on friday..

as far as ive read, i dont remember how far i have gotten, i think i may have finished...anyway, as far as i remember it mostly is similar to the anime. the order things happens changes slightly but there are somethings that the anime changed. i dont remember what, but i remember some stuff... If anyone has better memory than me, maybe they can say more

the opening music of love hina is the best opening of any anime ever too&#33;&#33;&#33;

ahhhh, love hina. sweet memmories. also the anime that got me hooked on anime. I loved every single episode, though i found love hina again a little over the top. however, the movies were good.

question, is there more stuff in the manga? cuz then i might consider getting the manga somewhere.

Derrasanc
    Its pretty much the same in the beginning parts then it gets very different after around vol 7 i think, probably cause thats where the anime pretty much ends
    the OVA was more truer to the manga tho, especially in the fanservice area

for me it seems like in the manga, naru was perfect for Keitaro but in the Anime Mutsumi was better, but that my opinion

woot best love romantic manga and anime evar&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>the opening music of love hina is the best opening of any anime ever too&#33;&#33;&#33;</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

i have to admit, that song is darn catchy. i&#39;ve seen love hina and love hina again.
    but they still pale in comparison to the manga.

and btw, if you like INSANELY RANDOM things, AND the love hina opening song, i highly recommend going here and watching this HILARIOUS animutation.

http://home.comcast.net/~dwedit/flash/jamezbond.html

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DID&#33;&#33;&#33; AND STILL DO&#33;&#33;&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV @ Dec 3 2003, 10:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yeah, it is. The manga was great, and I think the anime was pretty close to it, so it was cool too.

Do anyone know any other manga/anime as good as Love Hina? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i know a webcomic thats sort of a cross between chobits and love hina only alot funnier. its called megatokyo and you can get it on www.megatokyo.com

Anyone know where I can find either the manga or anime?

Edit: I guess I&#39;ll have to go onto irc..... eww I feel all dirty now.

RE: Love Hina

hmm... i tink u would probably like the first and third installments of BOYS BE... dey are pretty funny and sweet...

RE: Love Hina

Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
    I gotta say, Naru is pretty perfect.
    hahah not really... she always beats the crap out of keitaro so how is the perfect!?