Thread: Naruto Chapter 641

Naruto Chapter 641

Aint gonna lie, I've waited the entire series to see that combo.

Quote Originally Posted by EpyonNext View Post
    Aint gonna lie, I've waited the entire series to see that combo.
    Yeah it was cool. One question though? Obito is not in edo form! Even I have a hard time believing that he could survive that. Rasensurken alone has 1 Hit K.Oed everything it has directly hit in the series thus far. And that was usually only in sage mode.

And we also know how strong Sasukes attack is by itself. This should be over now! Well... than again Naruto has been shielding himself and the whole army from attacks so I guess it's not to farfetched for Obito to survive the attack. But it does not make me happy. I miss when this series felt like how real Ninja would fight. Where basically fights where about getting one specific attack in to win. Instead of DBZ fights.

We're told the 2nd is the "inventor" of most the space-time juitsus, but I thought the 4th was the one who thought of the "flash" move. Or at least the 2nd sees his as better. Plus that double swap was too good.

The second has been retroactively given claim to fame for everything likely because he was introduced as a pretty underwhelming hokage during the chuunin exams.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Wouldn't say underwhelming, creating water out of nothing was a pretty huge deal up until kisame did it vs gai.
    -----------------

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by viperwasp View Post
    Yeah it was cool. One question though? Obito is not in edo form! Even I have a hard time believing that he could survive that. Rasensurken alone has 1 Hit K.Oed everything it has directly hit in the series thus far. And that was usually only in sage mode.

And we also know how strong Sasukes attack is by itself. This should be over now! Well... than again Naruto has been shielding himself and the whole army from attacks so I guess it's not to farfetched for Obito to survive the attack. But it does not make me happy. I miss when this series felt like how real Ninja would fight. Where basically fights where about getting one specific attack in to win. Instead of DBZ fights.
    Yeah, but if that combo had killed Obito, the Jyuubi would have been nerfed hugely.

Naruto is doing to have to get a Sage Mode power up to approach the Sage of the Six Path to be able to compete with Obito. And Kishi will pretend he's Oda and have Minato say "I knew Naruto could do that move."
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville View Post
    Yeah, but if that combo had killed Obito, the Jyuubi would have been nerfed hugely.

Naruto is doing to have to get a Sage Mode power up to approach the Sage of the Six Path to be able to compete with Obito. And Kishi will pretend he's Oda and have Minato say "I knew Naruto could do that move."
    I hope Obito is at least wounded, bleeding and or at least coughs up some blood! If he shakes it off like almost nothing I am going to be a little pissed. Off the top of my head there are only like three jutsu that I can say are equal or more powerful than the attack they just used. There could be more than three but still I can only really name three.

1. Dust Style
    2. Tailed Beast Bomb
    3. The dual comets that Madara Summoned.

Right now those are the only jutsu I can say are likely straight out without any question more powerful than the attack we just saw. (In my opinion) Probably like 10 others but still where high up on the totem.

Quote Originally Posted by viperwasp View Post
    Even I have a hard time believing that he could survive that. Rasensurken alone has 1 Hit K.Oed everything it has directly hit in the series thus far.
    Except the Third Raikage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    Except the Third Raikage.
    Yep your right! I forgot about that.

so dumb.
    Jutsu´s can be combined now without any kind of training.

Only good thing: Shikamaru being called a good potential Hokage. NO SHIT!

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    so dumb.
    Jutsu´s can be combined now without any kind of training.

Only good thing: Shikamaru being called a good potential Hokage. NO SHIT!
    I don't think it's that big of a deal? They are both Master Ninja at this point in time. But it's a little silly. But could you imagine if it was something that needed a lot of training and what kind of damage it would cause
    if they failed during the combining process. I can just vision Naruto and sasuke running along or standing next to each other and they each reach out to combine there abilities and BOOOOOOOMMM!!!!! Suddenly a burst of razor cutting super heated slicing air mixed with never ending black fire just covering the both of them! There hands completely missing, face and body mutilated, and as they drop to the ground there corpses burn to ash! Sasuke tries to extinguish the flames on both himself and Naruto but he fails because his eyes have been sliced open from the cutting wind and than cauterized from the intense heat!

As Kakahi, Oro and Yamato look on in horror! And yes I know Yamato is likely dead and gone now but I am just saying he would be one of the people involved if such training where to be done.

Yeah that got a little dark there... I'm sorry.