Thread: Bleach Chapter 546

Bleach Chapter 546

Not gonna lie, a little frightened to open this one up and see if I burn minutes reading nothing. Here goes...

Urgh. I want the sequel's sequel to be "Bleach ends in 9 chapters."

I'm going on a wild guess.
    there's more to this song, and it ends with "regained his heart", and it'll happen once he meets the soul-king, which is a woman.

After this weeks issue, Bleach will be on hiatus from Jump 35-40. Starting from jump 41 (09/09), the last arc "1000 years Blood Ward Arc - The Separation Story" will start.

Before the last battle, i will be going on a long hiatus so that I can approach the final battle fully charged and give it my absolute all. When the manga resumes, please prepare yourselves for the "1000 years Blood Ward Arc - The Separation Story".

Edit: This week's issue is 34 fyi

Edit 2: Looks like Im just the bearer of great news today. One Piece will also be on hiatus next week.

- MangaStream

So we have 6 weeks now. Why not make it 9 to go along with the 9 theme even more?

Kind of foreshadowed him not being able to return seeing how they ALL got soul tickets. But that's okay, Ichigo can start a new era of peace between Hollows, all type of hybrids, Quincy (after Ishida takes over and rallys anyone who survives the battle), and shinigami.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Chaos View Post
    So we have 6 weeks now. Why not make it 9 to go along with the 9 theme even more?
    Well it does return on 9/9 ... that's good enough.