Thread: One Piece Chapter 714

One Piece Chapter 714

OK where did the bull come from?

Also that woman going after the Sunny, is she turning them into toys or whats her deal?

Ahaha, Luffy suddenly befriending a bull in the ring. It's funny, when I was reading this, I kept thinking about how if this was Naruto, the chapter would've ended twice over before the part where Luffy actually took down the giant.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    Wow even the elbaf warriors are showing up!! Gotta give it to Oda for not forgetting characters. Never know who is gonna pop up next. Anyways it was curtains for that bull anyway. I mean how far could a bull really go in this tourney? And what was its agenda? Seriously. But I guess we now know what happened to that weird lookin toy that was hangin around franky. This lady has some weird toy/Picasso ability.

So Bartolomeo is Sabo?

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    So Bartolomeo is Sabo?
    that would be a nice twist if sabo had the barrier fruit all along and deflected the tenryubiito's cannon. But no, Bartolomeo's too hideous to be related to any good guy.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Its a shame Oda leaves important clues in his text, because its very easy to lose them or misunderstand them when reading an incorrect translation. This makes it too difficult to even try to confidently predict things in this manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Chaos View Post
    OK where did the bull come from?

Also that woman going after the Sunny, is she turning them into toys or whats her deal?
    Seems like she is imposing her artistic projections into reality. I say this as most everyone and everything looks like they were pulled into a Picasso painting.