Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rourouni Kenshin any good?

I've seen everything (both ova + 95 eps), but i haven't read the manga. What i've seen i can reccomend =]
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

I AM HAVING MASS QUANITIES OF RAGE!!!! i got to 90% on the eps 43-48 batch, and then it wouldnt restart up now i must conquer the whorish thing we call Kazaa .

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Kenshin kicks ass thru the Kyto arc, then it suck monkey balls.

The manga is way better after the Kyto arc than that made up pile of crap they called the Meiji Era arc.

Where can I find english translations of the Kenshin Manga after the Kyoto arc?

I don't think there are too many anime series out there about a swirly eyed Samurai that's better than Kenshin. The OVA's were simply magnificent. I was getting Flame of Recca off my friend a couple years ago, I saw this Kenshin OVA... 2 hours later, it was like... I need more of this... this series is good. The anime starts off with fun for the first season and then it really takes off in the Kyoto arc... after which it differs from the manga... and that's where I stopped watching the anime and kept reading the manga. Then you watch Seisouhen... and that was it for me... I was pretty much Kenshined out... (might have been I had done nothing but Kenshin for a week in the middle of a semester), but it kept my attention for 63 episodes 6 OVAs, 1 movie and the entire manga... so I definitely recommend it.
    Just remember... Hiko is superman.