Thread: One Piece Episode 603

One Piece Episode 603

[CCS-Speed]_One_Piece_603_[720p] [BA27FF92].mkv

Best part of the episode, evil staring pouty Captain-Chan.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZie View Post
    Best part of the episode, evil staring pouty Captain-Chan.
    It really was! It also felt like Tashigi got a boost in her personality, being Smarter than Smoker.

I suppose Sanji's worst fears will come true early in the next episode and he will lose the boobs.

Smoker and Law will be literally handicapped allies for now, with their hearts in Vergo/Caesar's possession. Chopper would do well to steal those hearts, should an opportunity present itself.

Glad everyones back together but...there's not nearly enough villains in this arc for everyone to have climactic battles against them.

Only 3 real villains against all the Strawhats and, like, at least 4 powerful allies.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Glad everyones back together but...there's not nearly enough villains in this arc for everyone to have climactic battles against them.

Only 3 real villains against all the Strawhats and, like, at least 4 powerful allies.
    That's true, though who knows how it will all end. However, I wouldn't particularly mind even if not all got their super fight before this arc is over, because it might actually make more sense, even if it fought against the shounen traditions. Caesar is a scientist and the fact he had even this many troops (as pitiful as they are against strong opponents) was pretty much an accident. It wouldn't make too much sense if he had a whole host of uber fighters under his commands. Vergo having some with him might be plausible, but if he sneaked in without anybody noticing, he couldn't have brought a too large company. This might not turn out to be a real, simple fighting arc. The previous one wasn't either, with Luffy being the only one with a tough opponent (as long as they were underwater).

Although, now that I think about it, there was that one tunnel they went through that was full of frozen prisoners that still hasn't been explained.

That could be a source of potential enemies.

Hmm... I thought they were Caesar's failed experiments, but indeed, who knows. Not overly much foreshadowing if they are going to be enemies that can actually put up a fight. But then again, the kids were pretty powerful, so if the frozen dudes are experiments further down the road, maybe.

When I first saw them, I thought they were a bunch of Impel Down escapees that had gotten frozen here somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    When I first saw them, I thought they were a bunch of Impel Down escapees that had gotten frozen here somehow.
    Well, they did say that they were known to take prisoners from impel down to the island for experiments...
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Well, they did say that they were known to take prisoners from impel down to the island for experiments...
    Yeah, but since Akainu didn't freeze over the island till after they stopped using it, and after the Impel Down breakout of two years ago, I thought they'd be prisoners from that event.

Dammit, why is nobody making threads!

well, I would, except I just watch the eps straight from onepieceofficial.com
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07