Thread: Bleach Chapter 544

Bleach Chapter 544

What utter crap

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Well, at least we`re done with the "introduce female anime cliches" chapter of this arc.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Everything about this anime is a rip-off of Yu Yu Hakusho. I called it way back during the filler arc of those dolls with powers that did "kidnappings" and actually ended up as allies. Now we have the splitting of original partners into dividing factions, involving parents and kings. Kubo loves Yu Yu Hakusho.

I think you're giving Kubo far too much credit to rip off YuYu Hakusho.

BAHAHAHA it has been official:

Uryuu: Harry Potter
    Juha Bach: Lord Voldemort

Give Sado an upgrade already, poor guy has been nerfed and weak vs any main enemy. I'd like him to hold his own and take down a few of the higher rank soldiers without being one-shotted or dying in the process.

Side note ... what's that thing in the end, is that another Hogyoku?

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Chad had like... three trainings already and he`s still useless, I expect nothing out of this new "training."
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie