Thread: Bleach Chapter 542

Bleach Chapter 542

A third dual-wielder. He's got all the cream of the crop. Still have to see his new Zanpakutou abilities though. Pretty sure he's just going to be a tank.

I guess that it'll grow the more he uses the new power. and then he'll combine them back to create a new sword!

cuz I really don't see Kubo drawing ichigo as a dual wielder.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    So, is this a bankai? shikai? or regular mode?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

I think the Zangetsu inside Ichigo reported back to Juda Bach. Just a hunch.

I think this is his shikai. Hie might combine them for his bankai?

Does this mean every dual-wielder has two sources of power?

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    So, is this a bankai? shikai? or regular mode?
    Well if it is a true Zanpakutou, wouldn't it be his regular mode as opposed to shikai similar to other dual weilders.

On a side note, I wonder what Ichigo will have to say to bring out his shikai now.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    So now he has to Shikai, Bankai and then Mugetsu with his new Zanpaktou(s) I guess...

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Quote Originally Posted by FelixZeroAlastor View Post
    Well if it is a true Zanpakutou, wouldn't it be his regular mode as opposed to shikai similar to other dual weilders.

On a side note, I wonder what Ichigo will have to say to bring out his shikai now.
    The other dual wielders only go dual-wield when in shikai; not regular.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    His Zanpaktou has always been perma-Shikai. He needs to completely change his fighting style actually since he's used to two handed and not Dual. But I wonder how long that will take or if he even needs to do it since well...Ichigo. And did anyone notice how the big zangetsu's hilt is basically a Quincies Seele Schneider.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    His Zanpaktou has always been perma-Shikai. He needs to completely change his fighting style actually since he's used to two handed and not Dual. But I wonder how long that will take or if he even needs to do it since well...Ichigo. And did anyone notice how the big zangetsu's hilt is basically a Quincies Seele Schneider.
    No it hasn't. In the beginning of the show it was normal, he kept it in Shikai afterward because the normal blade had been detached by Byakuya in their first fight.

If you combine his two Zanpaktou, it looks like they'd form a cross-bow.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    That too. But the normal blade you talk about. The one that Byakuya cut, was just a sword with borrowed powers. I don't think it was his. Besides...Yoruichi herself said that Zangetsu was a Perma-Shikai type. Can't remember which chapter that was but I'm sure she said that.

Fabulous chapter, really.

Yes Ichigo's sword was always in shikai. The blade he had earlier, was indeed just a zanpakuto with Rukia's powers and Ichigo was unable to control its size. I wouldn't think he would need to learn how to use his new swords if he and Zangetsu are truly together now, he should just instinctively know how to use it and we really don't need more training at this point.

@DBZ I doubt Kubo would have given him 2 blades if he didn't intend to continue drawing him with them and we have yet to see the either Ukitake's or Shunsui's bankai.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!