Thread: One Piece Chapter 711

One Piece Chapter 711

Poor Robin. Almost got stripped.

Seems like the whole island may turn on the marines before this ends.

What the hell, so hard to keep track of what's going on with all these plot points that were left unresolved from like, 3 months ago.

When did Sanji find out this info about Doflamingo? Last I recall he was swooning over some girl that wanted him to kill a man.

And what was with the gladiator chick? I think I remember her talking with Luffy before...
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Damn that was really good. I thought Law's plans were going way too smoothly. I don't know why Doflamingo simply faking his resignation from the shichibukai never crossed my mind. Creating a fake press release to draw Law and the Strawhats in is ingenious especially since they think that everything is going according to their plan. Damn and staging the tournament with Ace's fruit as the prize. Another break again.

Don't know Assertn but she could be the source of Sanji's information, just like that gnome is the source of Zoro's.

Rebecca, wants to win the tournament and get the fruit so that she will be strong enough to bring down Doflamingo.
    Last edited by Abdula; Wed, 06-12-2013 at 01:53 PM.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

ANBU Captain
    Rebecca probably wants to win so don flamingo will change her boyfriend back. I just feel like his ability allows him to change people into puppets after that scene