Thread: Naruto Chapter 634

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by viperwasp View Post
    I thought the kages put up a barrier and the 1st also summoned special binding things like a Hado From Bleach that binded the tails and head of the Juubi? Now maybe the barrier itself was dispelled? I don't remember it being dispelled but how did these attacks get though it? Maybe the barrier was also around Naruto and the others? I don't know. But I am sure that happened after Obito left. And I don't remember it being dispelled.
    Oh that is what you were referring to. They did put up a barrier around the Juubi, Naruto and the others are inside of it. Hence the tinted sky in the background.
    The thing I said with the slow and rushed thing? Ummm it's to hard to exsplain in great detail. Basically Mangaka have trouble dealing with a lot of stuff happening at the same time. It can feel slow and make the Mangaka bored and tried so they end up rushing things. I am a little worried that things may get rushed. It felt to quick to have Naruto and Sasuke blaste the Juubi I really hope it had little to no effect. If it did hurt the juubi seriously or defeated it for the time being. I know it will evolve again but it's possible that it's wounded enough that it's out of the battle for a moment.
    Rushed, the war started about 120 chapters ago. This battle feels like it has been going on for nearly as long. Remember when it was Naruto and B vs Obito and the revived jinchuuriki. Then Gai and Kakashi arrived, then Madara arrived, then the rest of the shinobi army arrived, then the kages arrived. Not to mention the numerous extended flashbacks through out this entire thing. Pacing problems are the author's fault. You can't excuse the nonsense that has been going on as some horrible attempt to maintain pacing, when the lack of pacing is the author's fault in the first place.

Uh this entire little thing was pointless and stupid. First we are to believe that the 4 hokage are strong enough to erect a barrier that can contain the juubi when a short time ago. Naruto tried to measure the Juubi's power, the kyuubi told him it was pointless because he could only measure that it was immeasurable . Apparently immeasurable power < the four hokages. As far as Naruto's and Sasuke's attack, a poor attempt to create suspense. What is amaterasu going to do against the Juubi exactly and Naruto's Rasenshuriken couldn't even hurt the third raikage.
    And it's likely that could happen because Kishimoto seems to be putting things on hold. The whole Obito fight. Madara is just sitting back. The kages are in a barrier jutsu? (I think.) Naruto feels slow but it almost has to be slow with so much going on. I like that oro went to see Tsunade because it's showing that Kishimoto is not forgetting about things like that. But at the same time that only means more stuff happening at once. I think they might skip some of these things and just rush it. It feels like to much is happening for plot convince VS a real purpose. Madara sitting back and taking it easy feels out of place. Even for a poorly written character like him. If the Juubi is injured I will be angry because Madara should have tried to stop it. Or you know stand on two legs and participate in the fight he has waited like a life time to put together.

Obito also left the battle just to fight Kakashi? He himself should wish to protect the Juubi and also make sure there "Moon Eye Plan" goes though! I'm just worried that things could end up being skipped or rushed.
    See this series prior to the time skip particularly the chuunin exam, for handling multiple plot points and battles at once. There is not actually so much going on and if doing so much at once is beyond his ability he should not attempt it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with finishing up a particular plot point before moving on to another one. Large scale battles are hard to write and keeping track of multiple plot points is not something this series has been good at. Hell Naruto can't even maintain continuity.

Uh Madara just not going there. Obito leaving to go reminisce with Kakashi. Well at least we know they have to somehow convince Obito to swtich sides. I don't see how the Juubi can be defeated other than by separating it back into the individual tailed beasts which is what the sage of the six paths did and only Obito can do that. Either that or Obito or Madara will finally decide to just move forward with their plan and become its jinchuuriki, or worse yet Naruto could. Uh
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Abdula View Post
    First we are to believe that the 4 hokage are strong enough to erect a barrier that can contain the juubi when a short time ago. Naruto tried to measure the Juubi's power, the kyuubi told him it was pointless because he could only measure that it was immeasurable . Apparently immeasurable power < the four hokages.
    The kages have infinite energy, they can just keep pumping charka into the ultra barrier without fear of dying from chakra depletion; even the strongest hammer in the world will have a hard time getting past a wall that keeps rebuilding itself instantly.
    -----------------